Chapter 5[The Chaotic Destruction]

Selron is heading to the Sylonians with rest of the AntonymDroids, he was feeling very confident that he'll succeed on making his goal to kill the creator of all, but he still doesn't realize he's heading to the replicated creation that the Sylonians have created to fool them, and now his spaceship is getting closer, and finally entered the atmosphere of the fake planet Earth, the Sylonians and Earth's heros were ready to fight back. The Spaceship stayed above the city where the Sylonians are at, then Selron stands on top of the spaceship and have a look around, and then he looked at all the Sylonians.

Selron: Lethal...

Lethal: So you're already here...

Selron: And something doesn't seem right here. You all did something to the Sylontronics. Did you actually extinct everything here? Well that's very nice of you Sylonians to do, but we're still going to destroy you all.

Kyon: Not likely, you son of a bitch.

Selron: Well let's find out, Great Value Terminator. ANTONYMDROIDS, ATTACK!

Every MinionDroids and the AntonymDroids jump out the spaceship and all head after everyone else.

Lethal: Fancy, you and your team can handle Selron's army of MinionDroids, we'll take on the AntonymDroids!

Lethal jumps high in the air trying to get to Selron but Quarantine gets in his way. Each AntonymDroids were really tough that the Sylonians had to be in 3 vs just 1 AntonymDroid yet still struggle. Earth's heros were taking down the MinionDroids non stop but every one of them were coming really fast it was still hard to keep up with them. Kyon was fighting Purge, and Renzo was fighting Eradication. Rotary and SharpChains were struggling with another AntonymDroid named "Subjugation". Rita and SteelFangs was fighting against an AntonymDroid named "TaserWave" and another named "Disintegration" was fighting NukeShot, Torque, BlazeShot, and Ammunition all at once. Another one of AntonymDroids named "Flawless" took down Kelsy and StormBlaster, Eradication was now taking on Fatal and Masamoto, Exzerio did a hard punch right at Eradication's face but it didn't really do much, he then grabbed Exzerio and slamming him down causing the ground to break as he is crushing him, but Exzerio pulled him down underground and sealed him in a barrier with the same heat that was far hotter than a quasar, and Exzerio flew back up.

Captain Saburo: Veronica, right above you!

She turned into smoke and appeared above the minions instead and cut them both in half, Selron sent out more of his minions in their jet forms going to attack Earth's heros.

Rita: I got this.

Rita saying it calm and confident as she quickly turned into her jet form and chased after the minions, she came close and then turned back into her normal form landing on top of one of the jets and she blew it up and started shooting at the rest of the MinionDroid jets as they lose control breaking a part and crashing into buildings, she kicks another one also breaking it's wing off and crashing into another building, she then turned into her jet form and three more MinionDroid jets were behind her, they tried to fire disintegrating missiles at her, but she managed to dodge them but when she turned into her normal self again she caught one of the missiles with her chain, swinging it back at one of the MinionDroid jet and it disintegrated, as she cuts the wings off the last two jets and they both spin around and blew up when they crashed into more buildings, Rita safely lands and she slowly walks in a badass way as the background is fire which was the explosions from the minions.