Turn The Radio Loud

It was already 7:40pm and I still wasn't dressed for my .. Date? Outing... This was so confusing. Ashton asked me out but, did he really ask me out or was it just a friendly thing? Am I over thinking this?

Probably.

Sighing I shrugged off my towel and proceeded to get dressed.

Grabbing a short black and white dress I quickly slipped into it before slipping on a pair of heels.

The dress stopped mid-thigh and actually fit me pretty well. The material at my chest was a bit see through while the rest of the dress consisted of solid cloth.

Doing two quick braids I crossed them over each other at the back of my head and let my hair fall down my shoulders in waves. My hair was naturally wavy so with some hair spray I was good to go.

I decided on very little makeup that being a winged eyeliner coupled with red lipstick and of course mascara.

Grabbing my phone I checked the time to see that it was 7:58pm.

I actually finished on time, well damn.

I quickly grabbed my white clutch before stepping into the elevator and heading downstairs.

I'd still never understand the use for an elevator. Yes, the house is big but it wasn't a damn skyscraper.

Sitting down on one of the couches I decided to check twitter before Ashton arrived. Knowing him I'm sure he was gonna be at least a couple minutes late.

Ever since I met Ashton and the rest of 5sos my twitter has blown my considerably.

Their fans didn't seem to like me but, I guess you gotta expect that.

Most of my mentions mainly consisted of fangirls and I couldn't decide whether I should reply to anyone or not.

Instead, I opted for sending out one simple tweet.

@Danielle_Jeffries: " Friends. Just friends." Vague.. But hopefully it'll do I didn't want to be too specific because Of Luke and I.. Whatever Luke and I even were.. It definitely wasn't considered,"just friends"

After a few minutes my mentions began blowing up which led to me clicking my mentions.

My heart clenched when I realized why my mentions were suddenly going crazy.

Clicking on Luke's profile my jaw immediately dropped at his latest tweet,@Luke5sos: "Just friends don't do what we do."

Oh my God did he really just subtweet me? Okay no maybe he didn't.. Maybe those are song lyrics.

The rationale voice in my head was screaming at me that his tweet was in fact directed at me but I refused to believe it.

My fingers ghosted above his tweet on my phone as I struggled to find the words which I needed.

My thoughts were immediately interrupted by the sound of my door bell.

Knitting my eyebrows I got up and straightened out my dress.

Was that Ashton at the door? He would've surely texted or called me when he got here right?

My question was soon answered as a no when I was met with a smiling Ashton. My mouth soon dried at the sight of him.

He wore his usual black skinny jeans, a grey Shirt inside paired with a black blazer and a fedora. (Like the outfit he wore at the Brits)

I stared at him in awe as he awkwardly approached me and handed me a bouquet of roses. Snapping my eyes away from him and down to his hands I frowned.