~Chapter Two~

***Two Years Later***

~LUCY POV~

It's been two months since the accident. I've moved in with Natsu. Meanwhile Natsu's been telling me about Fairy Tail. I've regained my celestrial (Right? That's how you spell it?) magic. I can now summon more then one celestrial spirit. It wasn't so hard considering I already learned it. I'm working on my Star Dress right now.

That's not the only thing we do all the time. Sometimes we take it chill, and have fun together. Like today! 

We're going on a picnic! We choose a shady yet light spot. (Media! Please don't make me describe it. ToT) I unfolded a blanket and set the food on it. I sat down cross legged, Natsu sitting down across from me. He took the hot sauce and put a ton of it in his burrito (I'm so jelous! I want a burrito! T_T) I giggled and took I bite from my sandwitch. (Sorry. We just crossed Chipotle and Panera Bread. ^_-)

***Later***

I watched Natsu lay down on his back. He placed a hand on his stomach. "Ha, ha! Now I'm full!" He sighed satisfied. I giggled at his childish behavior. 

I went over to Natsu. I layed my head on his chest. "Hey...Natsu? What was Fairy Tail like?" 

"It was awesome!" His face brightened. 

"And the people in there?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain...You're going to need to see them yourself."

"Can you tell me about some of the members?"

"Well...I can try. First there'sn Master Makarov. And then his grandson, Lauxas. Then there the S class wizards. Lauxas, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Stauss. MiraJane has two younger siblingings, Elfman and Lisanna."

"What about the other that aren't S class?"

"Not all Fairy Tail members pass the S class. But there are stronger members. Like our team!"

"Our team?

"Yeah! Me, you, Erza, Popsicle, Wendy, Charla, and Happy." 

"What magic does everyone use?"

"You already know that I use dragon slayer magic right? So does Wendy and Lauxas. Erza is a requip (Right? Google isn't being helpful right now.) mage. Mira uses magic similar to that. Popsicle is an ice maker wizard. Happy and Charla are both exceeds." Natsu told about the mages in Fairy Tail and there amazing talents. I listened amazed at his every word. Who knew there were more people that were almost as amazing as Nastu?

***9:00 p.m.***

I walked to the library that night. I researched about the magic each Fairy tail mage uses. I even found some Sorcerer Weekly Magazines! I giggled everytime it mentioned Natsu destroying something. He never changed has he? I picked up a magazine. I looked at the title. 'Fairy Tail's Strongest Team!' It was dated a few years ago. I looked at the people on the cover. There was me, Nastu, Happy the blue cat. I don't rememeber the other people but I'm guessing they're Erza, Wendy, Charla, and Popsicle...werid name. I took the magazine and put it in my bag. I looked at the clock. 11:30! I stayed here way more then expected! Yikes! Natsu going to freak out and destroy half of Magnolia! I ran to Natsu's house. Cursing and swearing loudly ignoring the looks from the people. 

***Natsu's House*** 

Great! I made it. I slammed the door open. "Natsu! I'm home!" I shouted. "Natsu?" 

"In here, Luce!" He called.

I walked into the living room. I looked at Natsu. Then the people standing in the living room. I dropped my bag. These were my old teammates. "Um...What are they doing here exactly?"

"What're you doing here?" Asked the raven-haired boy. He stripped off his shirt.

"NO STRIPPING IN THE HOUSE, POPSICLE!" Nastu yelled.

"May I ask what you're doing here Lucy?" The scarlet-haired mage asked.

"I live here." I answered questionably.

~End of Chapter 2~

Bye Nakama! (^_^)/