~Chapter Eleven~

~NATSU POV~

It's been a few weeks since Luce dissapeared. We're still trying to find where she could be. But I was to busy worrying about Luce to foucse. I became more distant from the people. I ignored Gray's insults and stopped teasing him about the 'Popsicle' nickname. I never obeyed Erza's orders despite the scary arura. All because I was to worried about Luce.

But the one person that I really pay attention to is Lisanna. She was the only person that wasn't worried about Luce. In fact, she was the last person that was with Luce. And she fit Luce's description. 

So today, when Lisanna left the guild, I followed her, trying not to be seen. I saw her meet up with two men. I sensed magic energy coming from them, it was in Gray's magic level nothing I couldn't handle. I followed them in a wagon, but before I could get out, it was too late. 

This is all for Luce, I thought before passing out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're there." I heard a gruff voice said. I stayed still but craked my eyes open. "Great! I don't know why I bothered going home." I heard Lisanna say. "Playing with her is much more fun!" I clenched my hands till my knuckles turned white. So I was right.

Lisanna did have Luce with her.

My stomache turned at thougth of what she was doing with Luce.

I heard them walk away and got out of the wagon. I saw them walk to a cave. I followed behind them not to close for them to see me, but close enough for me not to lose them. I saw Lisanna walk into a room but the other two stayed on gaurd. I stayed hidden, hoping they'd leave.

I suddenly heard a whip crack and Luce scream. I tensed up but fought the urge to jump in. I kept listing to it continuously, flinching ever time. I jumped out of my hiding spot and attacked the first man. They were both taken by surprise, but the man that wasn't hit quickly recovered and attacked. I light my fist on fire. "Fire Dragon Iron First!" I yelled as I hit the man. The other man came from behind me. But before I could hit him he froze. I saw Gray and Erza appear. "Think that we'll let you get all the action, Flame Brain?" Erza hit him in the head and looked at me. I gulped. "Yes Erza?" She looked at me and smiled. "We'll hold them back. Go save Lucy." I smiled. 

"I will." I said. "That's a promise." 

"Requip: Heaven's Wheel Armor!" I heard Erza yell as I kicked the door. 

~The End of Chapter Eleven~