~Chapter Seven~

~NATSU POV~

I lightly stroked Luce's hair as she slept. My scarf was neatly folded under her head as a pillow. She was asleep for 30 minutes now without having a nightmare. But I couldn't help but think about the thief. We all know that he's a member of the guild. But who would hurt Luce? It could've been Mira or Liz. But Mira would never hurt Luce. But Liz is on a job right now so we can't really confirim anyhthing. 

Luce shifted slightly on my lap breaking me from my train of thought. She sighed and smiled lightly. I smiled and kissed her temple. I looked up to see Mira smiling in a creepy way. "MY OTP!!! OMG! OMG! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I SHOULD TAKE A PICTURE!!!" She started doing a happy dance. I sighed. 

I picked Luce braidal style and stood up. I walked to the infirmy. "What are you doing?" Mira asked. I turned around. "Somewhere quiet where Luce can sleep." Mira started crying anime tears. "Now I can't see my OTP interact! ToT" 

I sighed and opened the door to the infirmry. There were five beds on the left and five on the right. I went to the bed on the left side, nearest to the window. I gently layed Lucy down on the bed and slipped in beside her.

I kept staring at Luce's face. I slowly closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me until...

"I'M BACK MINNA!" A child-like voice said. Even in two years and I can still remeber that voice. I graoned as I sat up. The rain was hitting the window harder and I felt lazy. I layed back down again. I felt Luce tense at the voice. I wrapped my arms tighter around her and she slowly relaxed. 

"Is Nastu here~?" I heard someone say. Probably Liz. I decided to ingnore it and move on. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to Luce. "He's in here." Said a voice. Mira, I think.  

"...You're not kinding are you?" Liz asked. 

"No. He actually came!" Mira said cheerily. It was quiet for a minute.

"It's been two years, Mira-nee," Liz whispered. "What happened?"

"Because someone else came!" Mira said happily, she was basically cheering. 

Liz stayed quiet for a minute. "Who came?" Mira was clearly excited to tell her sister. 

"Lucy came back! Lucy actually came back unharmed!" I know that Mira is probably dancing outside. 

"Oh...That's good." Mira might be too happy but I noticed the bitterness in Liz's voice.  

I squeezed Luce tighter as I heard the door fly open. "Awwwww, they're so CUTE!" Mira squealed. Liz however did not share her sister's excitment. 

"You should leave. You don't want them to wake up do you?" Liz said.

"Yeah you're right! But wait, one thing." I heard a snap and new that Mira took a picture. "This is offically my new homescreen!" It stayed quiet and I assumed that Mira left. L heard Liz's raped breathing. 

It stopped raining.

Luce slowly stirred and sat up.

"Oh hello!" Luce said happily. I can tell she's talking to Liz. I decided to wake up to. I sat up and kissed Luce's cheek. I wrapped my arms around her, and nuzzled her nek. "I missed you." I breathed on her neck. Lucy giggled. "I've only been asleep for an hour or two." 

I turned around to face Liz. I acted like nothing happened. "Hey Liz!" Lucy shyly waved behind me. Liz smiled innocently and waved back. "Welcome back Lucy!" Lucy looked at her confusingly. "Oh! That's right. I'm Lisanna Strauss, Mira-nee's sister." Liz turned to me. "Natsu? Do you mind if I talk to Lucy alone? Maybe she'll rememebr me better." I looked at Lucy with worry. Lucy smiled at me. "Don't worry Natsu. I'm sure I'll be fine." I kissed Lucy's temple and smiled at her. 

I left the room trusting Luce.

Little did I know,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That was the worst decision ever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Posting marathon starts now. I'll try to post as many chapters as I can today. About an hour and five minutes to post as much as I can. There will be lots of typos so please excuse the typos.

Bye Nakama~

Jimmy~San (My new pen name not real name.)