~Chapter Four~

~LUCY POV~

I groaned when the light hit my eyes. I shaded my eyes and woke up. Nastu's warm arms wrapped around me protectivly. I saw other figures on the floor. I assume the little figures with ears were Happy and Charla. They were curled with each other, which I thought was absolutly cute! The little figure that was being hugged by a figure with long hair is what I assumed would be Wendy and Erza. And the half-stripped figure is was definitly Popscile.

Except there were three more unknown figure. I harshly shook Natsu's shoulders. "Nastu! Wake up!" I shouted. Natsu instantly bolted out of the couch. He laid his eyes on the people littered on the ground.  He kicked Popscile, pissing him. "Oi! Go sleep in you're own houses." 

I looked at the mark on Popscile's chest. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about that mark. I've never seen it on Nastu, but only in my pervious memories. It was on his red and on his right shoulder if I recall correctly. I looked at my right hand. I had the same mark as them only it was pink.

Gray and Natsu were already fighting with the scary blacked-haired guy and the two new blunettes just woke up. They spotted and there face brightened. "Lucy-san/Lu-chan!" they shouted.  I slowly walked back and I felt my back being pressed against the wall. They frowned. "Lu-chan? Is something wrong?" One blunette asked. Natsu seemed to notice my discomfort because dropped his fight with the guys and came over to me.   

He wrapped and arm around my shoulders. He pointed to the big, scary black-haied guy. "That's Metal-Head," He said.

"Metal...Head...?" I blinked at him, confused. Metal-Head looked pissed.

"Name's Gajeel Redfox, Bunny Girl." He grouched.

"Bunny Girl? But I'm Lucy." I said confused.

Natsu snickered. "Shut it, Salomander!"

"Salmonder?" I pointed to Natsu. "This is Natsu." 

Natsu pointed to the short blunette, snickering. "Levy McGarden," She looked at my with worried eyes. "Are you arlight, Lu-chan?" I think that my nickname. But Natsu calls me Luce...so it seems I have different nicknames from different people. I still don't get the 'Bunny Girl' one. Natsu then pointed to the other blunette. "That's Juvia Lockster." She bowed. "Juvia is worried for Lucy-san. Will Lucy-san be okay?" 

Natsu face grew serious. "While Lucy had gone on her mission, someone took her memories. We don't who it is. But what we do know is that they have blue eyes and there a femele."

"How long has this been going on?" Gajeel asked.

"Heh," Natsu looked away, and scratched his neck. "Two..."

They waited in anticipation. Natsu seemed to daze off.

So I spoke up. "Two years."

There jaws dropped and I flinched.

"If you keep you're mouth open, it'll stay in that position." Next to me Natsu snickered. 

"Lu-chan?" Levy asked. "Do you remeber much?"

"Some stuff."

Levy pulled out a book. "Do you remember about the story you published? You told me it was you're dream." She handed me the book. "You said that I'll be the first one to read it."

I took the book. I looked at my name. Lucy Heartfilla. I flipped to the first page, and read the first word.

Friends.

 I read the first paragrah. Then the first page. Then the first chapter. I looked at Levy. "Do you mind me burrowing this?" I asked. She laughed. "Sure! Maybe this will trigger more memories."

I hugged the book to my chest like it was the most precious thing to me. I smiled and looked at her. "Thank you!" I said, cheerfully. An idea came up to me.

"Let's spent the day together! We are friends after all."

*** 10:30 p.m.***

I waved at my friends as they went out the door. I closed the door, and slumped. I sigh in exuhstion. "I'm so tired." I breathe. "

"Brings back memories, doesn't?" Natsu asked. Look up at him. I tilted my head to the side, and smiled. "I guess." Natsu sat down next to me. Placed his head against the door. He turned his head toward me. "They're a tiring and rough croward aren't they?"

I looked down at the floor. "Yeah, they really are."  I smiled. "Bu they care for one another. Even though they're like strangers to me, they didn't treat me any different. And that's something I loved about Fairy Tail. And I still do!" I looked up at Natsu as I said the last part. 

He stood up and held out his hand. I looked at it questionably. He tilted his head grinned. "Come on. I want to show you something!" I took his hand and stood up. He lead me to the roof. 

I hesitated. I held is hand out again. "Do you trust me?" I looked up and smiled. "Alway."

He pulled me up and sat me on his laps. I looked up at the night sky. The stars and constellation sparked. I looked at them in awake. He knew kow much I loved them. I looked at him like an excited child. 

He cupped my chin with his warm hand. He brought our faces closer togther. Our lips meet. It was soft and passionate. It went on for what felt like forever. None of us ever wanted it to end. But we pulled away. I sat next to Natsu and rested my head on his shoulder. I breathed in the freash scent of air. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

But I remeber one thing. Short hair. The theif who stole my memories had short hair. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

~The End of Chapter Four~