A Day Of Life With NaLu- Easter Edition!!!

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Please don't hate me! ToT 

But don't worry I have something special for you! Since it's Easter I've decided that I'll make an Easter NaLu one-shot! I've my NaLu series, A Day Of Life With NaLu. Genius right? --_^Anyway, let's get started! BTW: These one-shots will all be in third-person.

-----------------------------------

***7:40 a.m.*** (It is just one day, so why not add the time?)

Nastu woke up with the blinding light hitting him. He groaned and look down at Lucy. His arms were somehow wrapped around her waist and her head was under his Adam's Apple. Her lips were in a smile and her facial feature softened by his touch. He carefully removed himself from his current position. He went over to the windows and closed the curtains.  

He went back to the hammrock and cuddled with Lucy. Slowly sleep overtook him. 

***10:55 a.m.***

Lucy slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and yawned lazliy, the hammrock rocking slightly. She looked at the pink-haired boy sleeping next to her. His eyebrow were lightly upturned and his mouth was lightly opened. Lucy kisssed his cheek. She looked at him again. She couldn't help it.  She piched his cheeks and started squealing. "You're so cute!!!" SHe squealed.

"You are too, Luce." Natsu cracked his eyes open. He smirked at Lucy's red face. "I swear, you're face could rival Erza's hair." He laughed. Suddenly Natsu bolted up from bed. His face bright. "Let's go to Fairy Tail for Easter!" He exclaimed. He grabbed Lucy's arm. "In fact, let's go now!" Nastu ran down the stairs. 

"Wait! Natsu! I'm still in my PJ's!" Lucy shouted. Natsu stopped. "Oh,right." 

They went back up the stairs.

(I was cracking up when I red this part and I was like,'Yep! That's how evryone wakes up.^_^;)

***11:30 a.m.***

Lucy and Nastu walked down the streets of Magnolia. Lucy slightly skipped and hummed to herself. Nastu wrapped his arms around her waist, glaring at any man that look at her. They finally got to the guild hall. Nastu slammed the doors open. "Yo." He cracked a fanged grin "We're back!" He was met with a table almost hitting his face.

 "Hey!" He complained. Gray chuckled. "Slow as ever, Flame Brain."

"Like you can do better, Ice Princess!"

"Wanna fight, Hot Head!"

"You're one, Pervet!"

"Um...Nastu...I don't think you should start a fight with Popsicle." Lucy ligthly said. Nastu turned around. Lucy was hiding behind him and looked very flushed. She only personally new her teammates, but not the other guild memebers. Her memory of them was still fuzzy. Nastu turned back to Gray and smirked. "As much as I want to take you're offer,Popscile, I've got important things to do." 

"STOP CALLING ME POPSCILE!"

"Luce gets to call you that."

"That's because you forgot to tell your girlfriend my real name idiot."

"Whatever, Popscile. It makes you sound like a softie, even though you're so cold." Nastu stuck out his tongue and crackled and Gray's face. He heard Lucy laugh. He then remebered that Lucy doesn't remeber most of the people in the guild. He took Lucy hand. "Alright everyone! Luce's back!" Everyone in the guild yelled welcome back.

"Alright, Luce you already know, Erza."

"Pleasaure to meet you again, Lucy." Erza greeted.

"Happy,"

"Aye! Sir!" Happy yelled.

"Wendy,"

"Good to see you again, Lucy-nee!" Wendy smiled.

"Charle,"

"We meet again, Lucy." Charle nodded.

"And Popscile." Nastu chuckled at the last one.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT, IDIOT!" Gray shouted.

"Nice to meet you all again." Lucy bowed. Natsu pointed to a petite a dark-cornflower blue-haired girl.

"That's Levy McGarden." 

"Nice to see you again, Lu-Chan!" Levy winked.

"The scarcy dude's, Metalhead."

"Metal...Head...?" Lucy questioned.

"NAMES GAJEEL, BUNNY GIRL!" Gajeel shouted.

"Bunny...Girl...?" Lucy was confused.

"STOP GIVING HER FALSE INFORMATION!" Gray and Gajeel shouted.

"False...Information...?" Lucy was about to die of confustion. 

"Nastu would never lie to me. I trust him." She told the two, loyally. There jaws dropped, Lucy flinched and hide behind Nastu. They heard a squeal. Lucy squeaked and buried her face in Nastu's back. "Um...The white blonde girl's Mira-Jane Staruss." Natsu pointed the the white-blonde beauty. 

"NaLu is Cannoned!" She shouted repeatedly. Squealing and dancing atound the guild. "The other white-blonde guy is Elfman, and the blondie's Lauxas Dreyer."

"The Master's son?" Lucy asked. 

"Yup." Nastu answered.

Lucy looked up at him fearfully. "He looks a bit scary."

"Oi! Laxaus! Stop being so scary!" Nastu shouted. Laxaus dropped his grip on Mira and looked at Nastu. "I'll show you how scary I can be." Laxuas replied. But there was no Nastu to be found. "Nastu! Where the hell did you go?!" In the farthest table, away from Laxuas eyesight. He and Lucy shared a good laugh. he pointed to the room, saying everyone in the guild. "Juvia Lockster...Romeo Cornbolt...Pantherlilly...Jet and Droy..."

***10:30 p.m.***

Nastu and Lucy walked in the streets of Magnolia, toward there house. They were tired from a day with the Fairy Tail members. They painted eggs, had a hunt, ate chocolate bunnies {Which Lucy felt guilty about, but still enjoyed.} and of course, constant fights broke between Gray and Nastu. 

***12:56 p.m.***

Nastu and Lucy got on the hammrock,  making it rock slightly. "I really liked those chocolate bunnies." Lucy said. Nastu smiled. "Well Luce, you're in luck!" He pulled out a couple of bunnies from a basket. Lucy sat down on the floor next to him. They sat there for most of the night, chatting and eating the chocolate bunnies down.

***End of One-Shot***

Hi, Nakama!

That took longer then expected. It was really hard to think of a plot that would be Easter related, and then I realized that most of the One-Shot took place in the guild hall. It was over 900+ words long. So I was like 0o0. And I decided to add a short describtion.

Bye, Nakam!