~Chapter Eight~

~LUCY POV~

I smiled at the girl in front of me. She said her name was Lisanna Strauss. Mira-Jane's sister. And I would of said they were the same person if not for Lisanna's short hair. I never wanted Natsu to leave. But I want to know about the people from my past. 

"You...you came back?" I saw Lisanna's face darken. Her voice was dangerously low. I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" 

"You know what I'm talking about!" 

"I really don't k-"

"You knew it was me! Why didn't you tell them! Why did you tell Natsu he could leave! Why didn't you just turn me in!" I could tell she was trying not to yell.   

"Because...because..." I looked for the reason to explain. 

"Because what! You want everyone to feel bad about you? Huh? You want more of Natsu's attention?Tell me way!" 

"It was never about Natsu to begin with." I looked Lisanna in the eye. "It was all about you. I still consider you my nakama. That's why I never told anyone. Not even Natsu." I stood up. "And that's a big risk." I was about to walk out until I felt Lisanna wrap her hand around my wrist. I turned around surprised. I saw her hand go up and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.  

.

.

.

Her hand made contact with my face. I felt the sting on my left cheek. I looked at her surprised. Her bangs covered her eyes. "I want you to leave Fairy Tail." She looked at me. I never seen someone with so much hate in there eyes before. "If you don't I'll make you're life miserable and kill everyone in Fairy Tail without hesitation." I started to shake uncontrollably. I opened the door and ran out the guild without looking for Natsu. I ran through Magnolia, ignoring all the people staring at me. I ran and ran trying to go away from Magnolia.

I knew I shouldn't have trust her.

I knew she was bad new.

I knew that Natsu should of stayed.

But what I didn't know was that someone was watching.

A/N

The chapters will be short then normal updates because I'm trying to write as many chapters as possible. Hope you enjoy!

Jimmy~San