~Chapter Six~

~LUCY POV~

I sat down on a table and sipped my milkshake. That barmaid, Mira-Jane Staurss provided. She said it was my favorite drink. "It's delious!" I exclaimed happliy, she gigled. Natsu sat next to me and smiled. 

It started raining outside and I heard the rain hit against the window. My eyes slowly dropped. Rainy day alway made me feel like this. My head slowly dropped and tiredness  took over.  Natsu carefully held me braidal style. I laid my head on his shoulder. He lightly kissed my temple. I sighed and fell asleep.

***Somewhere unknown***

I woke up cold and ingured. I winced in pain and looked down at my inquiries. I tried standing up.  But my knees gave up and I fell. I trembled and tried catching my breathe. I felt someone's magical presence. I strugled to stand up.

"I wouldn't try if I were you." A voice said. 

The voice crackled. I shivered at the sound. It was dark and airy. I could tell that it was a female. I slowly looked up at her face. It was blurry but I could tell her eyes were blue. Her ice blue eyes looked directly at me. She kicked my guts. I groaned and my vision blurred. I heard her crackle again. "All I have to do is inject this in you. And you'll forget everything!" I shivered and looked at her again. "No...Please...Don't...NO!!!" She injected something into me and my vision turned black. But I remember seeing one last thing. It was a mark. 

***Back at the guild***

I woke up in a puddle of sweat. I gasped and bolted up. I looked at my surrounding wildly. I think it's the guild's infimry. "Luce?" I heard a voice say. I looked at Natsu. "Lucy-nee?" Wendy asked. I saw the guild mark on her right shoulder. She reached out to me. I jumped back and dodged her touch. She stepped back confused. I slowly walked backwards, still trembling from the dream I had. 

Erza looked at me in worry. "Lucy? Is everything alright?" I walked out of the infimry. I turned the knob behind me. I left the room backwards, still trembling. I bumped into something. I flinched and turned around. "What's up Bunny Girl?" I yelped and walked away from him like a caged animal. 

"Lu-Chan? Is something wrong?" Levy asked.

 "Leave me alone!" I suddenly yell. Everyone in the guild looks at me. Mira slowly walks toward me. Her blue eyes looked at me in worry. BLUE EYES! Her hand reaches toward me. I flinch. "Don't touch me!" I shout. Mira steps back. "Lucy...?" I turn to see Juvia. 

A memory is triggered. In this memory, Juvia has a blank expression. She frowning when she looks at me. Suddenly I'm trapped in a bubble of water. 

Juvia steps toward me. "Luce!" Nastu yells. He aproaches me, Erza, Wendy, and Popscile behind him. I step back and I find myself facing a dead end. "Please don't hurt me." I whisper. Natsu said that all the people here care for me. But someone from this guild hurt me. I push myself against the wall. "PLease don't." Tears are now streaming down my face. I slide down the wall and cover my face with my tears. Natsu bends down. He wraps his arms around me. He pulls me closer. He combed through my hair. He released me and wiped my tears. "It's okay, Luce. I promise." He stood up, and so did I. The other members of the guild tried aproching me, but I'd flinch. I still didn't trust them. 

But there are two that I suspected. 

Mira-Jane Strauss and Lissana Strauss.

They both have blue eyes and there mark is in the same place as the one that stole my memories.

But they had short hair. 

So it could be Lissana.

And plus, Mira would never hurt me. She's just not that kind of person. But Lissana.

She's a whole other topic.

~End of Chapter Six~