~Chapter Fifteen~

~LUCY POV~

I woke to the sun hitting my eyelids. I was wearing a pink cotton night gown with white lacey trim (Right?) around the sleeves and bottom. The room I was in was probably the Infirmary. I looked around the big white room and noticed a pink haired man sleeping on a bed. 

"Luce~" He mumbled. Bandages covered Natsu's arms and his head. There was a scar on his neck but his scarf covered most of it. I swung my leg over and winced in pain. I lifted up the nightgown to see it bandaged. I ignored the pain and walked toward Natsu's bed. "Luce~" He mumbled more troubled. I put a hand on his cheek and he relaxed under my touch.  

I took off the cover and laid down next to him. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my arm on his torso which was tightly covered by bandages. I curled up and cuddled myself near Natsu, feeling his heat. 

I heard the rain hitting against the window. It wasn't too hard but it wasn't soft either. It was more of a soothing sound (Is it just me or does any body else like the sound of rain?). I felt tired and decided to close my eyes. I let the soothing sound of the rain calm me.

~The End of Chpter Fifteen~

Kidding I'm kidding! Please read on. Arigatōgozaimashita Nakama!

I woke up to a stiffled giggle. "OMG! I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE! NALU HAS CANNONED!THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" I bet that's MIra-Jane.

I heard a snap. "This is totally a great wallpaper!" Yup. Defenitly Mira-Jane.

But the next voice made me shiver.

"Mira~nee. You have to calm down." 

Lisanna. 

I felt Natsu stir next to me. "Morning Luce~" He mumbled. I cracked my eyes open. He was still half sleeping. "Ohayo Natsu." I sat up and turned to see Mira-Jane and Lisanna.  Natsu sat up next to me. He glanced around the room and his eyes caught Lisanna. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and growled. 

"You." I saw Lisanna shiver. Mira-Jane left the room. "I'll leave you guys to it. Bye!"  

"Mira~nee! You said you'd help me!" Lisanna cried.

"Sorry! But it you're fault not mine!" Mira ran out. Lisanna slowly turned to us. Natsu was still growling . My expression was blank and I stayed motionless though all I wanted to do was run away. But her next move surprised up both. 

It surprised both of us that Natsu stopped growling.

Lisanna fell down to the floor and bowed. "I'm sorry!" She cried. "I'm so sorry! I never wanted any of you guys to get hurt. I'm sorry I did all those horrible things to you!" She was full out brawling right now. 

I slowly stood up and hesitatenly walked toward her. I kneeled down and hugged her. "It's not you're fault." I whispered. She stopped crying and looked at me. "Nani?" 

"It's not you're fault." I said a bit louder. She was still confused. "It wasn't you're doing. You have you're sisters eyes. And you're very nice and accept things easily." I looked down at her and smiled. "You reached out to Natsu when he was alone and had no one to turn to. And I'm forever gratful for that." 

"Arigatogozaimashita, Lucy."

"And plus, you don't match the description."

"Huh?"

"You're eyes are more darker. They're eyes are more ice colored."

"The one that stole you're memories?"

"Yeah." 

"Arigatogozaimashita, again. Lucy~san."

I smiled. "Doitashimashite, Lisanna." 

I looked up to see Natsu ( I totally forgot about him! Gomen'nasai Natsu~Sama! Please forgive me!) he had his hand on his face. A troubled expression on his face. "Natsu?"

"Kura." He replied.

"Kura?" I asked.

"I need to find Kura." He stood up. "She might know something." 

"Natsu!" He turned to me. "Who's Kura?"

"When you passed out I fought someone named Kura."

Kura. Kura. I feel like I know that name. Where do I know Kura from.

Natsu most of seen my troubled face because he grinned and grabbed my hand. "Come on, Luce! Let's go back to the guild! We've got more adventure to go on!"  

I can think about Kura later. Right now, I have more periouse people to live for. 

I smiled. "Yeah. I can't wait!"

~End of Chapter Fifteen~

Kon'nichiwa Nakama!

I hope you like the story! I feel like I should be throwing confetti or something. I'd say it's by far my best work. I will write a squeal if I can get 10 votes on this story! Mira~Senpai I hope you're proud! ^_^

I can finally hit that "complete" bottom that has been taunting me when I was writing this story. And I have to work on my other story, "The White Mage, Touka (A Fairy Tail FanFic)". You should totally read it! And I would appreciate it. 

Arigato Nakama,

Jimmy~San ^_^/

~End of Her Stolen Memories~