~Chapter Fourteen~

~NATSU POV~

Kura pointed a soward at my throat. "Drop her." She pointed to Erza and Gray. "Or they go." I stood there holding Luce closer to me. "...keys..." she mumbled. Kura crakled and pulled an object, or should I say, objects. Luce's keys! I thought.

They jiggled as Kura taunted me. She grinned, "Fight me, and everythings yours." I gently laid Luce on the floor and walked toward Kura.My bangs covered my face and I clenched my fist. "Fire Dragon, Iron Fist!" Kura raised her right hand and my fist collided. 

The smoke cleared. I stepped back to see Kura unscratched. I stumbled back surprised. Kura grinned even more. "You think I'd go down that easily."

She pointed the blade at me. She let it strike in such speed I barely caught it. I caught the soward and threw it in the floor. She recovered in such speed and stabbed the blade on my right thigh. 

It was like that, me throwing my spells at her and her slicing the blade on me. My magic energy is low and she started slowing down. We were both out of breathe and exhusted. So with the last of my strength I yell, "Fire Dragon King's Brilliant Flame!" I released all my energy out and forced the flames to hit Kura. Kura's eyes widened but something stopped the attack. I looked up and saw a man block the attack. "I told you not to kill him, you two." 

Two?!? But there's only one person! They both dissapeared in a cloud of dark purple dust. I heard Erza and Gray yell my name before collapsing and passed out.

~End of Chapter Fourteen~

A/N

This chapter really isn't my best work. I litteraly had to search up the spells Natsu uses because there are waaaay to many and I normally don't write fight scenes.