6

Zyolin

"Why the fuck did you just leave me? What if something would've happened to me." Tinashe asked as I got in her car.

"Tinashe you the one left me in the first place, I didn't see you anywhere so I just started hanging with Carlos and Omarr."

"What? Since when you start hanging with football players?"

"They in my art class. I just bumped into them and Carlos asked to chill."

"Did y'all fuck?"

"No Tinashe I don't even know him like that." I snapped my head at her.

"You didn't know Jacob like that." She smirked. I stayed silent as we pulled in the student parking lot.

"You still bum as fuck for leaving me like that." She said getting out and locking the door.

"Tinashe you didn't think I was worried about you! If I wasn't drunk off my ass I swear I wouldn't have left without you."

"Yeah whatever, you don't even drink. You don't have to fucking lie." She scoffed before walking off.

"I wasn't lying." I said a little above a whisper. I was getting overwhelmed from our conversation and it was frustrating to know that she didn't believe me.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my books only for Tinashe to knock them out of my hand.

"Oops." She said with pettiness oozing from her voice before she walked off.

"What the fuck." I sighed bending down to pick up my papers and journals.

I seen a pair of hands grab the rest of my things and I looked up to lock eyes with Omarr.

"Thank you." I told him gratefully.

"Yo, ain't that your friend?" He asked standing up straight.

"Yeah, she is." I looked down. It was embarrassing to say that the only friend I only had did something like that to me.

"Nah, that ain't ya friend." He told me before handing me my things.

"What?"

"I said she ain't your friend. And I think you know that." He said before walking off.

They don't even know her, I was tired of everyone telling me this.
__________________

"So the end of your projects is in three weeks and I can honestly say, I can not wait to read these stories." Mrs. Calvin announced as the class filled the room and found their seats.

"And I can honestly say so many of you have made so much progress since the beginning of this project but my most improved pair is Tahiry and Zyolin. If you two could only read your statements about each other from the first week and now you would be amazed. I'm loving the progress."

A grin fell upon my face as I turned to Tahiry to see her sticking her tongue out at me causing me to bite back a laugh.

"So you wanna come to football game with me and Lexus friday, I might have a sleepover. I don't know yet. But then again Omarr's ugly ass probably having his friends over. I think Nehemiah might  be at his friend's house though." Tahiry ranted as I walked with her to her car.

I couldn't help but smile because I knew I was breaking her shell. Slowly, but surely.

"And I really think it would be cool if yo-" She stopped herself. "My room is pretty big so its enough room, come if you want." She said opening her car door.