7

Zyolin

"Zy your hair looks pretty like that." Tahiry told me when searching her closet for the pair of shoes that she wanted to wear.

"It really does, I like it." Lexus told me.

" Lexus told me

(Lexus)

"Thanks, I really don't do wash n' goes because they never come out right, but this time I guess I did something the right way."

"Girl it looks good, you should do it more often." Lexus went on.

"If you guys don't mind, I'm kind of trying to make it to my brother's game on time." Tahiry said grabbing her keys off the dressser.

I looked around and scanned the unfamiliar atmosphere. I barely ever went to football games, it was always parties with Tinashe.

"Look at my baby" Lexus said walking towards Ryan.

I also noticed that Omarr and Carlos were with him causing my cheeks to heat up at the thought of the other night.

"Tahiry yo mean ass know you see me! Who that y'all got with yall?" Carlos called out as we walked up to them.

"Oh that's my Zy, hey love bug." He said wrapping his somewhat muscular arms around me.

"Hi Carlos." I said hugging him back and not hiding my smile, he was so sweet.

"Wassup." Omarr said nudging my arm and giving me one of those million dollar smiles.

"Hey" I waved while looking up at his tall and thick build, just fine.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced but wassup, I'm Ryan." Ryan told me with his hand out.

"I'm Zyolin." I said shaking his hand.

"Well we better get going. Come on Ry, it's bout time for you to warm this bench up." Carlos joked causing us to laugh.

"Don't play with him." Lexus rolled her eyes.

"Shut up baby D." Carlos stuck his tongue out before Ryan pushed him in the back and shook his head.

"Come on here coon."

"Good luck." I told Omarr but I don't think he heard me because he started to walk off.

"Omarr! I know you heard Zy talking to you."

He stopped and turned around.

"My bad mama, what you said?"

"I said good luck."