26

Zyolin

"Girl please tell Lexus that she should get a wig instead of a sew in." Tahiry said as the three of us walked down the hallway.

"Lex, she's right. Sew ins played out. Wigs so versatile, you can just snatch it at off soon as you get in the house."

"Hm, I'll think about it. What if somebody like Carlos snatch it off?" She asked.

"Girl beat his ass, or just glue the wig down or get a band to secure it."

I watched as Omarr walked to his locker with Ashley in tow. It's like he could feel me watching him. He looked over and caught my gaze. So did Ashley. I didn't get a stink face or a mug. She just looked which surprised me. Both of them looked away in unison.

Carly walked past me and smirked at me making me roll my eyes. Fucking bitch.

I walked to Jacoby's locker to see him talking to his friends. I could've sworn Dylan smirked at me.

That made me cringe.

I watched as he talked with his friends. He said he was broken but why did he always seem so put together? Like nothing fazed him. I never had seen him angry or upset. I wonder how he handled those emotions. You never really know a person until you've seen them angry. To be fair he doesn't know me that well either.

_______________

"Who's that?" I asked as this unfamiliar girl walked into the cafeteria.

"I don't know I've never seen her before." Tahiry said watching her.

"I think she's new." Lexus said.

Kaitlyn took a seat at the table beside me. She'd slowly but surely made her way into our friend group. She was one of us now, even though she still preferred to be alone most days.

"What are we talking about?" She asked.

"I was wondering who that girl was." I flicked my head in the direction of the new girl.

"Her names Anastasia. She just moved hear from california. I heard she was in a juvenile detention center." Kaitlyn spilled as she opened her fruit cup.

"And how do you know all this?" Lexus asked.

"When you be quiet and just listen you learn a lot." She shrugged.

I watched the girl. She was intimidatingly beautiful. She had caramel skin, a shade darker than mine. She was thick in all the right places, she had the best body I had ever seen. Her hair was bone straight down the middle of her back styled to perfection. The red lipstick on her pouty lips made a statement, but she looked perfect nonetheless. I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

She made eye contact with someone behind me. I turned around to see Omarr staring her down. Giving her the same look he used to give me. And I seen Ashely mugging her. Oh how the tables turn.

My eyes wandered around the cafeteria and landed on Jacoby who was looking at her as well with a stoical look on his face. How could he not pay attention to this girl? She was a walking Goddess. I totally wouldn't blame him for staring at her but I couldn't help the jealousy that simmered inside of me.

Hopefully she wouldn't be a problem. But if she was, she would be the prettiest problem I've ever seen.
_____________
Tahiry

Me and Dontrell sat on this park bench while he rolled up and I watched him. He was a smoker, I wouldn't peg him for the stoner type but he was and surprisingly, it didn't bother me.