20

Zyolin

After I got home I rushed in the shower and found an outfit that I thought would be appropriate for the event.

At 8 on the dot he was knocking on my door with a bouquet of roses in his hand

"You look beautiful Zyolin."  He told me while staring me down. I contained the excitement I felt inside of me when I saw the roses. I sat them on the counter.

"Thank you Jacoby" I grinned as we walked to his car.

We arrived at this fancy restaurant, it was weird because there were no cars in the parking lot.

"If I knew we were coming here I would've dressed better." I told him.

"Don't worry bout it, you look fine." He assured me while grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers as we approached the door. The butterflies he gave me were never ending.

We entered the restaurant and the pretty lights illuminated the whole place.

"Why isn't anyone here?" I looked up at him.

"I rented it out for tonight" he said while leading us to a booth.

"How did you do that in such little time?"

"Actually Zyolin, I rented it out for tonight a while ago." He sighed and looked caught my gaze with his.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, I wanted to catch you off guard but...yeah."

I felt so stupid. I put my hand over my mouth lost for words.

"Baby I am so so so sorry, I just thou-"

"You thought what? That I wasn't going to ask you to the formal? You ruined your surprise because you couldn't be patient. I'm your boyfriend, if I'm with you please trust that I will carry out my boyfriend duties."

"I know you probably hate me right now." I put my head down. I really hate I ruined my surprise but I really thought he wasn't going to ask me.

"Nah, I don't. Just don't be mad at me over no stuff like that no more."

I nodded my head and he grabbed my chin with his index finger and thumb and brought his lips to mine.
I deepened the kiss as I put my hand on the nape of his neck bringing him closer to me. Our tongues fought for dominance as he palmed my ass and devoured my mouth. I tried to climb on his lap but I hit my back on the table forgetting that it was there.

"Ow" I groaned.

He bit his lip and sat back while chuckling at me. I sheepishly grinned at him as I felt my cheeks heat up.

He was so damn fine to me.

"You so cute man" He said before signaling the waiter over.
___________