8

Zyolin

"Zy I promise you better not talk to that girl no more, can't you see that she's a bad friend?" Tahiry said looking up at me hopefully.

"Yeah girl, that was pretty intense." Lexus said putting a chip in her mouth.

I had just got done telling them about the phone call from last night, honestly I was still shook from it. I can't believe she said those things to me.

_____
"Hello" I said answering my phone.

"Why the fuck I see you on Instagram posted up with Tahiry at the game? You told me you were busy."  Tinashe snapped at me.

"I was busy, I was at the game."

"Zy now is not the time to get smart, why were you with her?"

Who the fuck did she think she was?

"She's actually a cool person Tin-" I started but she cut me off.

"No the fuck she is not Zyolin, that bitch bullied you for how long? Oh okay. Who took up for you? Oh okay."

"Tinashe it's midnight and you call me just to argue?" I sighed placing my hand on my forehead.

"Yes! You didn't even tell me that you were hanging with her. Since when are y'all all buddy buddy? You know I don't like that bitch."

"If I want to be friends with Tahiry then I can, I don't say anything about Hayley and Leah."

"Don't even do that. Unlike Tahiry, they're our actual friends."

"I hate them, they're always making smart remarks and you always let them. How can you sit around and pretend to defend me from everyone when Tahiry is the only person you defended me from. While people constantly tell me how you are and what you do and I always take up for you."

"I'm always saving you from shit! Like the other day when they was asking about your house, I saved your ass! I know you wouldn't want them knowing about the little piece of shit ass apartment that your broken family lives in. Knowing they would get on your ass, hell if I lived there I wouldn't want company coming over either."

"Oh wow, that's how you feel?" I said biting back the tears that threatened to be evident in my tone.

"Zy I'm sor-"  she started her bullshit ass apology.

"No Tinashe you meant it, I don't think this friendship is working anymore."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Bitch don't even try that, just cause you got some new friends you wanna try and cut me off. Go ahead! They'll fold on you and leave you dumbfounded. And when they do you'll be looking for my shoulder to cry on. Do they know your little Jacoby secret? Huh do they know how you sucked his dick? Fuck your so stupid, maybe if everyone knew then you wouldn't be acting so damn innocent all the time. Everybody know you a hoe! The whole damn school seen the video Zyolin!" She raged with venom seeping through her voice.

"Tell everybody my secret? Tinashe you basically made me have sex with him! Him and Devon! You're the fucking reason I'm in the situation that I'm in. You're the reason I went through everything I did. You're the reason I'm so...so uncomfortable everywhere I go. You made me like this, I'm so fucking tired of blaming myself when you did this. You set me up." I began to start crying.