28

Jacoby

I watched as Carly waltz past me and Zyolin opening eyeing me like she wanted to suck my dick right here right now. I internally rolled my eyes hoping Zyolin didn't notice.

"I fucking hate her." Zyolin sighed.

I held onto her hand. I didn't know what to say.

"Is there any chance you would get back together with her in the future?" She asked me.

I could tell Carly made her feel insecure about our relationship. I didn't like it at all. I hated it as a matter of fact.

"No Zyolin"

"Are you sure?" She looked up at me with her pretty dark brown eyes

"Yes Zyolin."

"She's so adamant on getting you back, what if she tries something extreme?"

I would kill her.

"She can't take me from you Zy." I chuckled twirling my finger around one of her curly tendrils.

She had this pout on her thick lips which I found adorable. I kissed her and sucked on her bottom lip. When I pulled back she had this look.

Jesus.

Zyolin had plenty of looks. She had this look when she was upset but didn't want anyone to know. She had this look when she had accomplished something that she didn't think she could. She had this look when she was happy for her friends.

She had this look when she wanted me to fuck her.

She would never know what she did to me.

"I wanna fuck." She leaned up on her tippy toes and brought my head down while she whispered in my ear.

"At 8 in the morning?" I turned an eyebrow up at her.

"Yes I want it now." She said grabbing my belt and resting her hand there.

As innocent and timid as she had seemed. She was twice as freaky.

I grabbed her head as brought my lips to her ear.

"I want you too." I smirked scanning the hallway to see who was watching. No one.

She bit her lip and grabbed my hand leading me to a secluded hallway. She quickly pushed me into a janitors closet and closed and locked the door behind her.

She dropped to her knees and unbuckled my pants, pulling my piece out. She ran her tongue down my shaft while looking up at me.

She was a wild card.

I got a grip on her hair before shoved myself down her throat before fucking it.

All you could hear in the closet were the sounds of her gagging.

Once I released her, she stroked me while smiling up at me with spit on her mouth and wet tear ducts.

She was precious.

She sucked me dry till I busted in her mouth and she swallowed.

She stood up right when the bell rang.

She reached for the door but I grabbed her pulling her back.

"Jacoby." She warned while wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her jacket. She looked up at me and I instantly felt myself swell up.

I ignored her and pulled down her pants and underwear in one swift movement.

I gently pushed her to the wall and pulled her bottom to me and positioned her to where I wanted her.