25

Zyolin

I was fuming. I sat in the car with Carlos looking at my phone.

"So, what we gonna do about this bitch?" 

I looked at the picture of Carly and Jacoby kissing. "Happy birthday Jacoby😋" the caption read.

I wasn't upset with him because the picture was obviously old since his hair was different than how he's had it for a while.

But what she did was down right disrespectful to my relationship. Everyone knew we were together, he made it obvious. She intentionally wanted to piss me off.

"What do you mean what we gonna do?"

"This girl just posted herself kissing your man." He stale faced me.

"Carlos I don't want to be in any drama, I get enough of that from Tinashe and Ashley." I automatically canceled the idea of confronting Carly. I did not need anymore enemies. I just wanted peace.

"Well, do you want me to do something about it?"

"No, lets just ignore her and not feed into her shit." I sighed.

He looked over at me skeptically.

"Pssh, okay." He rolled his eyes.

"You got anything you want to say?" I asked him. It seemed like he was biting his tongue, something that he never did for anyone.

"Zy..."

"What?" I snapped at him. "What? Shit, is it so wrong for me to want to avoid mess? It seem like whatever I do, whenever I try to be happy it's always some shit."

We just stayed silent for a while.

"Okay, alright. I understand."
___________

"Happy," I kissed his cheek.

"Birthday," his neck

"Jacoby," behind his ear.

I knew he said he didn't want anything but I got him a few gifts anyways with the help of Carlos.

I sat on his lap and looked down at him.

His big hands trailed up my waist, cupping my breast. He licked his lips before looking up at me.

"So fucking sexy." He mumbled.

I felt him growing underneath me causing me to gasp as his hard piece pressed against my clit through my shorts.

"Come here." He grabbed my jaw and brought my mouth to his.

We heard his phone ding somewhere on the bed behind me but we ignored it.

We were deep in each other's mouths before it dang again signaling the two minute reminder. Then it dinged once more.

"Hand me my phone." He groaned. I picked up his phone and it read "Carly"

I felt a pang in my chest.

I climbed off of him and got off the bed.

"What you doing?" he asked confused.

I started picking my clothes up off the floor and began to put them on.

"Zy what are you doing?" He repeated getting up and grabbing my arm.

I snatched it away from him "Carly texted you." I snarled before grabbing my phone to call Tahiry.

"Are you serious?" He asked me.

I ignored him.

"Zyolin." He snapped.

"What? What do you want?" I turned to face him. "Why is she texting you and why is she posting a picture of y'all kissing? Does she think y'all still together, why you letting her think that?"