Easter Friends crap

Note: I lost hope with the name .-. HAPPY EASTER AND/OR EARLIER EASTER >:3 I don't really celebrate this holiday but I had the cutest idea. This had lots of flufff

———
Levi's POV

Eren Yeager. A 7 year old boy with a big heart and anger issues. Adorable right? He just happens to be my, 7 Levi Ackerman's, best friend.

We were best friends since birth! And I'm not joking. Eren's mom, Carla, brought him to my birth and we've gotten along ever since.

Back to the topic...
Today was Easter. They day where kids like my self run around with baskets looking for eggs with candy in them from the Easter bunny. Me and my mom, along with other families, were at the park where an Easter party was planned and currently being hosted.

"Levi!" Eren shouted as he ran hand in hand with his mom. I smiled and ran towards my best friend.

"Eren!" We wrapped our arms around each other and giggled.

"This will never get old." A random girl said in the distance. She had goldish brown hair that looked like she just crawled out of the sewer, pictures of older men kissing taped on to her body and a very creepy smile.

What a weirdo.

Back to me Eren, we walked hand and hand to a picnic table where my mother, Kuchel(???), sat with a smile.

"Hello Ms. Ackermann!" Eren beamed.

"Enough with that nonsense, it's Kuchel!" My mom giggle and patted Eren's head. I smiled and tightened my grip on Eren's hand.

Eren suddenly pulled away from the hand hold and turned towards me will awe in his eyes.

"I nearly forgot!" Eren said and pulled what looked like a white bunny ear head band and slapped it on my head. "You look adorable Levi!"

I slightly blushed at the compliment and fiddled with my fingers.

"E-Eren, it would look better on you.." I protested with a stutter. This might sound weird and all, but I liked Eren. (Don't worry Bebe Levi :3 we support you no matter what owo)

"No no! It looks ten times better on you!" Eren pointed out with a giggle. He flicked one of the ears which caused us both to giggle.

"Go play Kids." (BE FRREEE) Carla Said with a smile. Me and Eren both nodded and ran into the field where the tall grass was.

Since I was so short, I had to jump to see above the grass.

"Levi! Your the Easter bunny!" Eren giggled, patting my shoulders slightly. I blushed at his touch and looked down at the ground.

"Let me add the tail!" Eren exclaimed and pulled a belt out with a bunny tail attached. I nodded and allowed Eren to slip (his dick) the belt around my waist.

"Now your really the Easter bunny!" Eren gasped. We exchanged giggles and hugs.

"EREN! LEVI! THE EGG HUNT IS STARTING SOON!" My mom yelled from the distance.

"Best you there!" Eren smirked and started running.

"Oh no you don't!" Since I was faster than him, I quickly caught up.

I almost beat him but then, I suddenly tripped over something, probably a lock of grass, and slammed my chin on to the ground.

I screamed and cried in pain and saw Eren run towards me, Carla and my mom following close after.

"Levi what happened?" My mom asked in horror. She helped me to my feet as I screamed in pain. I heard Carla gasp in shock.

"His two front teeth went into his bottom lip!" She gasped. I swear tears swell up in Eren's eyes.

"I-it's all my fault!" Eren sniffed and looked at me with tears streaming down his face. "I'm sorry Levi."

I tried responding, but my mouth wouldn't open. Instead, i was greeted with pain, causing me to scream. Eren's dad, Geisha, rushes over and quickly inspected me.

"I'll have to sperrte if you want me to cure it." Geisha Said with a serious expression. My eyes widened when he said sperrte, knowing he'll have to pull. More tears formed in my eyes from fear.

"W-will it hurt Levi?" Eren asked quietly.

"Eren he has to." My mom sighed shakingly.

"Hold his hand Eren, allow him to squeeze as tight as he must." Geisha Said. Eren nodded and grabbed my hand tightly.

"I'm sorry.." he said quietly. I tightened my grip on Eren's Hand when Geisha stepped closer to me. He was at the point where his hands were on my bottom lip, making me wince in pain.

Suddenly, I felt the two pieces being pulled apart. I screamed in a muffle, wiggling around in pain and crying.

I felt Eren's hand tighten around mine, slighting soothing me.

Soon, my lower lip and two front teeth Dislocate. I was still crying, but at least it didn't hurt as much as it did earlier. Eren's dad told me to hold a tissue to my wound to stop the bleeding and I did. Unfortunately, I did not get to participate in the egg hunt. It got me down.

"Levi." Eren Said, walking towards me with two baskets full of eggs.

"Eren, why do you have two baskets?" I soon recognized one of the baskets as mine. I could tell because I put a Windex key chain on it.

"I found eggs, for you!" Eren exclaimed with a beaming smile. I smiled back slightly and took the basket he handed out to me.

"Thank you." I said. Unfortunately, I couldn't eat anything because it would leak through the holes.

Eren sat beside me and sighed happily. "Levi can you remove the tissue from your lip?" Eren asked and looked at me with Hope shining in those teal orbs.

"No..I look ugly with out it." I sighed sadly. I didn't want Eren seeing an ugly wound. He would never like me back.

"You aren't ugly." Eren reassured with a smile. Damn that smile..always causes me to blush.
Eren removed my hand from the cloth and it fluttered towards the ground.

"Levi you still pretty." Eren smiled and played with the rabbit ears I still had on. I blushed at the compliment and looked down.

The day ended up ending in a good way, me and Eren enjoying our selfs together, even with me having a busted lip. Just wait till we are older Eren...Just wait.

———

Shitty right? Well I tried ;-; this came to mind when I was at the mall with friends and they're just like "OMG EASTER IS TOMORROW" and I'm just like "okay. I'll upload some crap on WattPad" so now we are here :3

Thanks for reading my story,Happy Easter!

1117 words 👏👏👏