Sex Kinks

Okay so i'm still trying to figure out how to use fonts on wattpad for my laptop ;-; I'm use to writing on my phone where the option is easy to access. If anyone can tell me the tricks and tips of this, i would really appreciate it. Anyways, prepare for some random smut hungry bastards. Also, sorry for not uploading in awhile. I've been trying to get my life together and shit and I have straight A's in school so I have grades off my shoulders now. 

---------------------------

Eren's POV:

"Eren" Levi spoke, squeezing my hand in his smaller ones anxiously "I have a confession to make." Now, Levi and I have been dating for 7 months, and we promised to never keep secrets from each other, so this made me skeptical. But I didn't want to upset Levi, so I held my tongue.

"Go on Levi, tell me." I replied, forcing a smile. The raven looked up at me, his face red and his brows furrowed in an unsure manner. 

"Promise you won't get mad." Levi mutter softly, avoiding eye contact. In all honesty, it depends on what he tells me.  Like if I find out he cheating on me, I'll probably shoot myself. But if he just got into my cheeseburg, I'll shoot him. But despite my thoughts, I nodded. "Eren I..I thought ma-maybe we could explore some sex kinks. I know this is a really weird request but just hear me out." 

I stared down at Levi for a moment, blinked, then began laughing. I cannot believe I just got worked up over some sex kinks. "That isn't a big deal Levi" I laughed, pulling his small frame into my arms, "I wouldn't get mad at you over some sex kinks." Levi tensed up in my grip in pushed away, his face red.

Snarling, Levi said "Dammit Eren, you just made me get worked up for no fucking reason!" I laughed some more. This was fucking hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. 

"Levi it isn't a big deal, I promise. Plus I think our sex life is a little dull as well. Maybe we SHOULD explore sex kinks!" I grinned. Levi furrowed his brows again, his face getting redder by the second. 

"Fine then, now that I got you to agree then it'll be fine to show you what a bought, right?" Levi questioned and walked out of the room, coming back with a Spencer's bag. I could feel my face heating up now. I looked inside of the bag and saw all sorts of things like flavored condoms, flavored lube (A/N: Yes, unfortantly that is a thing.), dildoes, vibreators, and customs. Imagining Levi in those could give me a boner in an instant. "It was Hangi's idea."

"I thought you said you would never take Hanji's word after what happened last year." I smirked, the memory of eating cheesecake off of Levi's naked, tied down body flashing through my mind. Those were good days.

"I changed my mind." Levi hissed, grabbing the bag and my hand and tugging me behind him. He dragged me into our room and quickly undressed himself. 

"Wait, right now?" I questioned, surprised. Levi didn't answer and snatched the bag off the ground grabbed out one of the many costumes. The one he chose was a school girl sailor uniform. Y u m m y. Levi put everything on and pushed me on to the bed, smashing our lips together. I found myself kissing back just as hungrily. Fuck my question from two seconds ago. 

I gripped Levi's hips, grinding myself against him. The raven moaned into our kiss, tugging on my hair. I pulled away from the kiss, catching my breath. "Here's what I want you do" I spoke in a low whisper, "Get the lube. I want you to prepare yourself in front of me. Now." Levi nodded and quickled crawled off of me, grabbing the lube. While he was doing that, I put on the R&B music. (A/N: Kill me now-)

Levi pulled his skirt, revealing his boner. Also the face he had on no underwear. The raven opening the strawberry flavored lubed and poured some onto his fingers and slowly started thrusting into his asshole. I crawled toward the shorter, spreading his legs open and watching as his fingers thrusted in and out. I reached into the bag on the floor and pulled out a cockring, tightening it on to Levi's penis. The raven threw his head back and moaned louder. "You can't come yet." I purred. 

The male whimpered as I pulled his fingers out from his ass and sucked on them, licking off all the liquids. I removed my pants and boxers and grabbed the box of strawberry flavored condoms and slide one on, rubbing my dick a little bit before entering Levi's tight, juicy hole. Levi moaned loudly, throwing his head back in the process. "Oh my god, Eren~" Levi moaned. 

"I haven't even moved yet." I whispered into his ear before biting the lobe. Levi shuttered, gripping my shirt as I slowly began thrusting. I grunted softly, Levi was a lot tighter than I remembered. As I thrusted, Levi clawed at my back violently as he curled his toes and screamed in pleasure. With each pound, Levi's moans grew louder and louder. I jerked the raven off as his moans echoed around the room. 

"Ere-Eren~ Ah~ I w-wanna come!" Levi explained in a high pitched yelp of pleasure. I smirked as bullets of sweat ran down my forehead. 

"Then come." I whispered, removing the cockring. And with one last thrust, Levi and I were covered in white. I came as well, moaning softly as I did so. "Don't get comfortable, we still have a ways to go." Levi panted heavily and nodded tiredly. This was going to be fun.

-----------------------------------

Lol while you guys are listening to some soft R&b, I'm listening to some hardcore rock :> Anyways, I have decided to focus on Mega Moist Book of Ereri u_u more before I add anymore chapters to my other stories. The reason for that is because this story now has 23k+ views. In all honesty, I never thought I would get this far in the community. So I would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting the Mega Moist Book of Ereri u_u, It gives me so much motivation to know that people genially enjoy my one-shot book. So, thank you guys. But I do have a bit of a confession to make..

Recently I tried killing myself because I felt so stressed out about what's been going on in my personal life, So please forgive me if I suddenly stop posting for an extended period of time. That's just me taking a break and getting my shit together for a bit. But I will try to have a story ready every Saturday for the sake of schedules and shit. But anyways, Peace the fuck out.

1156 words