Stalking

Holy crap guys ;-; when I was asking if my cosplay came in, I had the coolest *cough* dumbest *cough* idea I've ever had! So, this is still an Ereri story but from My PoV .-. I've always wanted to see what yaoi looked like from up close [Lennyface] Don't worry, you guys are in this too <3 (and for the shit of it, this is in the Original timeline)

——
I walked the halls, my 3DMG strapped on. I was ready for any titan attack, even though we were in the walls. My closest reader, (Y/N) tagged along with a smug look on their face.

"Hey guess what Serena?" (Y/N) asked while wiggling their eyebrows. (Sorry, i can't keep typing Captain Shorty .-. I'll just use my real, disgusting name)

"State it." I demanded. (Y/N) came real close, so close their (h/c) hair brushed against mine.

"I can hear Captain Levi and Eren having sex." They whispered real low. I could hear the smirk in their voice.

"Excellent." I smirked. "Follow me, I know where we can get front row seats."

(Y/N) nodded and followed me out the window with our 3DMG. We reached the window of Levi's office where moans erupted.

"Oh this is the shit." A voice said. Me and (Y/N) turned our heads and saw Squad commander Hanji with a smirk on their face.

"Hanji, tell us everything you saw!" (Y/N) screeched quietly.

"I just got here." Hanji whispered whined. I rolled my eyes and continued looking through the window.

"NGNH~ EREN~ HARDER~" Levi moaned loudly. Eren was thrusting into his ass, groaning in pleasure with each thrust.

"D-Don't beg like that Babe.." Eren moaned and thrusted faster into the shorter.

"Now this, my friends, this is what we call moist in this house." Serena exclaimed quietly, her usual half lidded eyes clouded in wonder.

"Oh my gawd" Hanji whispered yelled. "Levi is about to ride Eren!" Mine, (Y/N)'s, and Hanji's head swung towards the sex scene.

Oh. My. God. They weren't lying. Levi was currently bouncing up and down on Eren's dick, moaning shamelessly.

"Ah~ Eren so good~" Levi moaned loudly, increasing his bouncing speed. Eren placed his hands on Levi's hips and thrust upwards, hitting his prostate.

"OH YES~ EREN FUCK ME HARDER~ MAKE ME SO DIRTY NOT EVEN MR.CLEAN CAN SAVE ME~" Levi screamed in pleasure his head shaking in all directions in pleasure.

"O-Oh Baby, im gonna cum." Eren grunted as his thrusts got sloppier. Levi nodded in agreement, and soon, white decorated the room as Levi moaned loudly.

Eren thrusted a few more times before moaning and releasing his organism into Levi.

"E-Eren." Levi said quietly.

"Yes baby?" Eren replied, laying the raven's short body on to his, not bothering to pull out.

"I-I have to tell you something." Levi said again, this time quieter. I saw Eren's body tense up.

"Oh shit" Hanji whispered yelled.

"Things just got moist sisters." (Y/N) said quietly with a finger snap that went unnoticed by the two love birds.

"Oh fuck yes." I said lowly.

"I-I...I have the female reproductive system." Levi said quickly and he covered his face with his hands. Me, Hanji, (Y/N), and Eren gasped at once.

Luckily, Levi and Eren were too caught up in their moment to realize we were there.

"Shit! I didn't use a condom.." Eren said quietly. Levi's eyes slowly filled with tears.

"D-Do you not want a child with me?" Levi asked at the verge of tears.

"What? Baby of course not" Eren cooed and cradled Levi's structure. "I'd love to be the father of your child. It's just I was surprised."

Levi's face lit up at Eren's words and he gently placed a kiss on his lips. Eren Said something, but we were so busy fangirling we didn't catch it.

"Hanji?! Serena?! Cadet (L/N)?!" Levi gasped and covered his body with Eren's.

"W-What are you doing here?!" Eren asked in shock.

"Enjoying the view!" (Y/N) whooped. I nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with us!" Hanji giggles. Before we could get yelled at, the two (three) Brunettes and the (ravenette,blonde, ect..) Flew off with the 3DMG, leaving the two love birds in a daze.

——
I have no regrets ;-; sorry for the short chapter though, hope you enjoyed it.

737 words