Chapter 13

Sarah’s POV:

I woke up and there was still no Harry lying next to me. But I did see that our suitcases were packed. I went out to the lounge room and saw Harry sitting on the couch with Louis, Harry was crying. I hobbled over the other side of the couch and sat down next to him. He looked at me and I could see his eyes, all red and puffy. I put my arms around him and Louis backed off a little bit.

Harry then pulled me into a proper hug. We just sat there, breathing into each other’s shoulders as Louis got off the couch and left. I pulled away from the hug and put my hands on either side of Harry’s face. I wiped his tears away with my thumbs. “I am so sorry I lied to you, I am so sorry I hurt you, I am so sorry for everything” the words lingered in my mouth. I could see his neck was bruised and there was a lump on his head, I could see a dark circle forming around his eye, I could also see bruises all over his arms and I started to cry. This was all my fault!

I took his hand and pulled him up to take him to our room. I put my hand back on my crutch and hobbled in as Harry stumbled behind me. He must have hurt his leg, just another thing I have to worry about. I sat on the bed and wriggled over so Harry could sit right next to me, he took the offer and sat down. I put my head on his chest and felt his heart beat quickly; he put his arm on my shoulder and stroked it with his thumb.

I looked up at him and asked, “Are you ok babe?” I then saw more tears form in his eyes so I sat up. He looked at me, biting his lip. “I just don’t want to lose you!” he exclaimed. “I am so sorry babe, I don’t want to lose you either I just did not know what was going on between us, I wanted to just see what being friends with Niall was like and I didn’t want you to stress. I’m sorry for lying to you.” I replied fighting back by tears.

“You don’t know about our relationship?” he asked, hurt. “I know now that I mean something to you. I know that you care more about me than you do yourself and that means so much to me Harry.” He smiled and went over to the dressing table; there was a little black box. “I was going to give this to you, when I was meant to take you out for breakfast this morning” he handed me the box and sat back down next to me.

I opened the box and it was a silver love heart locket, with Harry engraved on the front. I smiled and stopped breathing for a second. I opened the locket and it had a photo of Harry and I in it. I started to get teary and Harry rubbed my back. “Harry, I love you so much, let’s just go home, we can spend some time together.” I looked up at Harry and he leant in and kissed me very passionately. He nodded and then got up, “I was planning to leave anyway,” he said.

Harry chose my clothes; today it was a tank top and leggings. He grabbed the suitcases and went out to the main room. We said goodbye to the boys and Louis said he would drive us to the airport, Niall came over and Harry just looked at him and walked past, I waved and got nothing back from Niall.

We got in the car and Harry and I sat in the back, holding hands. Louis helped unload our suitcases and get inside and into our terminal. Louis said his goodbyes and hugged us both. We had some fans come up to us and take photos and get us to sign things but we didn’t mind because we knew we had to go on a normal flight but that didn’t bother us.

Just before we were about to board I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had a look and it read ‘Hey Babe, you didn’t tell me you weren’t going to be here when I landed, I am staying with Brad, text me when you are home and come pick me up. I can’t wait to spend time with you- Clara Xoxox’ I smiled and put it back in my pocket. I knew she was friends with Brad and I would text her when we landed. Finally my best friend could meet my boyfriend!

I got on the plane with Harry and we sat in our first class seats. We both watched ‘The Vow’ and felt so in love with each other. We slept for about 2 hours and then finally we landed. Before we got off Harry held my hand and said, “We are leaving behind the past and starting fresh, ok?” I replied with “Yes, I am happy with that” smiling. We then got up and headed off the plane.