Chapter 27/ The end

Sarah's POV:

I received the text from Harry and I automatically looked at Niall with wide eyes. "What does this mean?" I asked as I showed him the text. Niall looked back at me with wide eyes and dropped his jaw. He stood up and grabbed my hand, we ran to the elevator. "We are going to the top, once we are there you are going to go out alone and you are going to stop him from jumping..." Niall sounded scared as he spoke. I understood what was happening. 'How could he do this? What could possibly be going through his head?' I thought as I moved around the elevator.

It dinged and I looked at Niall. He pulled me in for a kiss. He kissed me hard, it didn't feel right though. I couldn't do it. I pulled away and looked at Niall as if to say 'Sorry' I then ran out and looked at Harry who was on the edge. "Harry" I calmly spoke as tears were running down my face. He looked back at me. His eyes were blood shot and his face was pale. I slowly approached him. "Baby, don't do this. P-Please" I said. He just shook his head and looked away. "I want you to know how much you mean to me. But you don't understand. And you never will until I do this" He spoke quietly, but loud enough to hear over the cars racing down on the road.

"Harry...don't do this...please..." I stuttered. I was close now. I walked up to the edge but didn't stand on it. I just looked out into the distance; I wanted to calm him down. "Harry...When Niall kisses me...It doesn't feel right...It should feel right if it is love. But it doesn't feel like the kisses I have shared with you." I sighed. He looked down at me. "Well... you have made it clear. You don't want to be in a relationship with me." He gulped and I knew he was going to do it. I turned to him and looked up at him. I shook my head and swallowed. He took a step closer to the edge and I knew I couldn't talk to him anymore.

I pulled him back but he just resisted and pushed forward. I gave it one final pull and we hit the concrete on top of the building. I put my head back as he cried into my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and could feel that he was shaking. I pulled him closer to me and kissed his head "It's alright Harry. It's alright" I said as I stroked his arm.

We laid there for at least 15 minutes until he finally looked up at me. "I'm sorry, I just can't live without you..."He stuttered. "And you know what... I don't think I can either" I started to cry harder. My heart raced and I now knew why. It was because I loved Harry. I cared about him so much. "I love you Harry" I whispered into his ear. We both sat up and he looked into my eyes. "I love you too Sarah" he smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him tight. I never wanted to let go. I rubbed his back and he pulled away from the hug.

He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small little box. He took hold of my hand and opened the little box to reveal a ring. With tears rushing down my face I listened to what he had to say. "Sarah" he gulped "I know this may be the worst time to do this... but I know I am in love with you....I am so in love with you. I would die if I knew you weren't mine. We have been through so much together and I know that we will go through so much more together. You are the most amazing person I know, you are beautiful, caring, loving, kind and you are such a sweetheart and I know that you are the person that my heart longs for...So...baby... will you marry me?" he asked looking deeply into my eyes. We were both crying.

I slowly nodded and smiled. "Yes..." I said. He smiled at me and put the ring onto my finger. He jumped onto me and kissed me softly. I kissed him back.

We eventually pulled away as we heard Louis yell "Enough with the lovey dovey shit!!" We both giggled and stood up. I pulled him into a hug "Thank you Harry, just promise that you will never scare me or anyone else like that again?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded into my shoulder and I smiled.

We walked up to the boys as Harry said "We're getting married" we both smiled and looked into each others eyes. I was in love with Harry, and he is now my fiancée but as for Niall... we will always be... Just friends...