Chapter 20

Sarah’s POV:

I woke up at 8am, cuddled into Harry’s arms. I got out of them slowly and walked over to the table where my phone was layed. I picked it up and saw that there were 2 missed calls and a text from Anne, Harry’s mum. I looked at the text and it read ‘Hey Sarah, I was wondering if you and Harry would like to come to dinner tonight at 6:30ish? The whole family is going to be there and I thought it would be nice. Give me a ring! – Anne.’ I smiled as I read it and instantly called her.

“Hello” I heard her pick up. “Oh hey Anne, it is Sarah. Harry and I would love to come tonight!” I smiled. “Oh that is lovely, I know Gemma has been keen to talk to you. That will be great!” “I’m looking forward to talking to her too. We will be there around 6:30 then!” “Ok, sounds great!” “Bye” “Cya” I then hung up. I turned around and walked back into the lounge room where I saw Harry looking at his twitter. “Good morning my love” I smirked and leant on the doorframe. “Good morning babe.” He replied and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. “We are going to your mums for dinner tonight, Clara can stay here.” I told him. “Sounds like fun” he replied with. “I’m just going to go and check on Clara.” I said, getting out of his grip and walking down the hallway.

Harry’s POV:

That was it. I couldn’t wait any longer, I had to tell mum I was proposing to her. I walked over to the couch and grabbed my phone, clicked on my mum’s number and as it rang I paced around the room frantically. “Hello” I heard mum answer. “Oh, hey Mum” I said nervously. “Are you alright Harry, you sound a little scared” she replied. “Well, I’m nervous. In a few weeks time I’m going to propose to Sarah” I explained. “HARRY! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!” She screamed down the phone. “Thanks Mum, I have to go, I don’t want Sarah to hear, I’ll talk to you tonight ok? Please don’t tell anyone!” “I wont tell anyone love, you can trust me!” “Ok, love you, bye!” I then quickly hung up. I was glad that she was happy for me, it made me smile.

Sarah’s POV:

I walked into Clara’s room and found an empty bed and a tidy room. I saw a note on the bed that read “Hey Sarah and Harry. I went round early this morning to Brad’s got my suitcase and left. I’m catching the next flight back to Australia, I didn’t feel safe, knowing that Brad could come and find me. I will catch up with you as soon as I land. I am so sorry guys. I love you both to bits. – Clara.” I just shrugged and took the note out to Harry who I saw was on his phone.

“Anything wrong Babe, you look a little tense?” I asked. He then looked up at me quickly, bright red “Oh, nothing sweet heart, just talking to my mum about tonight!” he replied. I walked over to him and gave him the note. He read it quickly and responded saying “So, I guess we will talk to her when she lands then!” I giggled slightly and said, “I think so.” I then held his hand and took him down the hallway to our room. “Sarah, while we are here I have something to give you” he smiled at me then walked over to the cabinet. “Harry, you don’t have to give me anything! Having you is a gift in itself!” I replied, blushing slightly. Harry smiled widely once I said that and had something behind his back.

He then came and sat next to me and said “Well, since Clara has left we can do this earlier. I have 2 weeks off when we leave, we have two weeks to spend together…in…PARIS!” my jaw dropped when he said that. He knows I love Paris. I couldn’t believe that he was taking me to Paris! “Babe…I'm speechless. Thank you” I said hugging him tightly. “No problem babe, I know we are going to have a lot of fun there. We only have 2 weeks but we will make the most of it.” He told me pulling away. I smiled and said “Come on, we better get ready! We have a lot to tell your mum” I said, getting up off the bed.