Chapter 16

Sarah’s POV:

Clara walked through the door with a vague look on her face. She looked stunning; she was wearing a singlet with a flowy top over it. She had denim highwaisted shorts on as well. She had purple vans on with little frilly socks, which I thought was so gorgeous and her hair was in a high ponytail. She took off her sunglasses and saw me, Harry then turned around and she met with his eyes. Her face went beet red. I walked over to her knowing she would want an explanation. “Hey Clara, nice to see you babe” I said hugging her. “You look great love, you are so skinny and I must say you are dressed beautifully. Do you want to come and meet my boyfriend?” I asked, giggling. She looked at me blankly and asked, “Since when are you dating Harry Styles? Why didn’t I know? Why didn’t you tell me I was meeting one of the members of the world’s biggest boy band? And how!!!?!?!?”

I giggled and replied “Well I went to high school with him before he was in x-factor, that was after I moved from Australia and we were good friends. After the x-factor he didn’t talk to me and then I met up with him and the boys at Nando’s and well the rest is history. I didn’t tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise.” I smiled and she blushed. I took  her hand and headed over to our table. She sat opposite Harry and I sat next to him, I kissed his cheek and he winked at me. I put my hand on his leg under the table and he put his hand on mine.

“Hey…… Clara, is it?” he asked. She blushed and replied “Yes I’m Clara, Sarah’s Aussie friend. Of course you are Harry Styles!” He nodded and then we got Clara to order.

She came back to the table and we got into a proper conversation. “Sorry if this is really awkward.” She exclaimed. “I really enjoy your music and am a fan of yours, I can’t believe you are dating Sarah, you are one lucky guy” she continued playing it very cool. That is what I liked about her, she always kept her cool.  “It’s not awkward love, I enjoy meeting her friends, she has good taste in people so it is always an enjoyable experience. Thanks for being a fan, it is really appreciated though. We will get the boys to hopefully do a signing in Australia but you should be able to meet them before then………”He said trailing off there, I knew he was thinking about Niall again.

I saw Clara blush. We then got into a deep conversation about when we started dating, what we had been doing and then we got to this question which I knew was going to pop out sooner or later. “Sorry Harry, but when did Sarah and Brad break up?? I thought you were going strong? I stayed with him while you were away and he seemed pretty cool and didn’t mention a thing.”she exclamied. “Well we just had issues and that was what brought Harry and I together I guess. We just didn’t get along and the relationship didn’t work out! Was everything ok at Brad’s place though?” I asked trying to avoid it but at the same time I didn’t want Brad to hurt Clara so I was worried for her.

 “Everything seemed fine, we were just hanging out like we used to. He put me in the spare room and yeah that was about it.” She exclaimed. Thank God nothing else had happened.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 4:00 and me and Harry just wanted a relaxing night as tomorrow we were going to his mum’s to tell her about firstly us and then Harry moving in. She hadn’t been in contact with Harry much but Harry said he would contact her and neither of us had ever said anything to her.

“Harry, it is getting late, we wanted to have a night in remember? We better head off” I said trying to act casual. Harry squeezed my hand under the table “Oh yea, that’s right” he said standing up and holding my waist.

“Oh ok, well Sarah I will call you in a few days or you can call me and we will arrange something ok?” She asked. “Are you comfortable staying with Brad babe, I mean we are happy to organize you accommodation” Harry said which I thought was lovely of him. “Yea I will be fine, I just won’t mention this” We both nodded and said our goodbye’s and Clara left.

Harry then took my hand and led me out to the car. We hopped in and drove off back home. I heard my phone ding so I grabbed it out of my pocket, I soon read ‘Thanks for that AWESOME afternoon. I can’t believe how calm I was. Can’t wait to meet the rest of the band, LOVE UUUU- Clara’ I just giggled and texted back ‘Yes, you played it very cool. We will meet the boys when they come back from tour. They will be another 4 or so weeks yet, I will call you. Love you and Harry said he had a nice time too, Bye- Sarah.’ We arrived home and we weren’t really hungry, Harry just made us a toasty and we both shared one.

We watched “Glee” again on television and then headed off to bed as we were both tired. Harry was already in when I walked into the bedroom. I snuggled up to him and I held his hand as we intertwined our fingers. We got so close we could feel each other’s breath, I gave him a quick kiss and we went to sleep, not moving our position for the entire night.