Chapter 25

Sarah's POV:

I sat down on the bed with Niall, handing him his soup, he began to eat while I just sat there, with the soup in my lap, staring at the wall in front of me. I knew that Harry couldn't see me here with Niall that just could not happen. So I told Niall "Harry is coming here on Saturday" I blurted. I felt Niall's eyes on me "What? Look... Sarah. If you want to leave, you can." I just shook my head. "Niall, I think I am in love with you. I just broke up with one of your band mates. I don't know what I should do," I told him. He smiled at me curiously "Y-your in love with me?" he stumbled. I looked at him and nodded. "Well, we will just have to take it day by day but I think we could do it by not letting Harry know we are together." He replied. I then leaned in and kissed his lips softly, I then pulled away. "Ok, so I know I am in love with you. But I think we can't let the boys know we are together either. You still have to seem upset, but your not with me remember?" I winked at him. He smiled and nodded.

We then sat there quietly eating our soup. Once we had finished Niall stood up and took both our bowls out into the kitchen. Once he had gone, I turned the T.V on and got out my phone to check out how much hate I had been getting on twitter. I had a look at my feed and was surprised to see no hate. But instead I saw messages, continuous messages from Harry. I began to read "I always stuff up things" "Love the girl you'd find 1 in a million, not the one of the night" "Baby you light up my world like no-body else" "There are no words to describe what I feel for you" and they were just some of them, there were a total of 50 tweets from Harry.

As I was reading I had not noticed that Niall had come back in the room and was sitting next to me, reading as well. "Wow... He really loves you" Niall said. "Well, he stuffed that up, didn't he? He pretended to be me and offended one of his brothers in front of the rest of the world!" I said, beginning to tear up.

I put my phone on the bed and quickly ran off the bed, out into the kitchen and past the boys, with a hand over my mouth, tears coming down my face, the boys looked at me but I just ran past them and into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I then slid my back down the door. I didn't think it would all end like this. I thought Harry had more sense. I thought that he cared about how I felt about what had happened in the past. I thought he cared about his brothers. I never thought he would hurt me!

I put my hands to my head as I heard loud banging on the door, shouting saying "let me in". I just kept my back on the door. I brought my hands up to my face and cried. Eventually the banging stopped. I stood up and wiped my eyes. I heard Niall singing 'A team' and opened the door. He tried to smile at me but it was weak. He just hugged me, I felt safe again. He walked me out, past the boys and into his room where he picked up my phone for me. He held it out in front of me and just said "Call him" I obliged and dialed Harry's number. It started to ring and picked up straight away, "Hello" his voice echoed huskily. "Hey" I replied with. "Sorry for bursting at you" I said, quietly. "So now you're sucking up, now you want to come back. Well its too late now isn't it, you broke my heart, you left," he said, with a bit of anger in his tone. "I am ringing to apologize Harry, I'm ringing to talk!" I said, he replied with "Well, whatever your just like all of those other girls, inconsiderate, you won't let people explain themselves" by now I was crying again, Niall had heard the whole conversation and grabbed the phone off me. "She is not inconsiderate and she is definitely not like all other girls. She has feelings, well has had feelings for you but you are too selfish to think of anyone but yourself" Niall bellowed and hung up.

I sat on the bed, crying. I didn't know what else to do. Niall sat next to me and rubbed my back. I layed down on the bed and Niall cuddled in close behind me. I fell asleep after a few hours of just lying there and feeling sorry for myself.