Chapter 18

Sarah’s POV:

I hopped out of the car and Harry came round to me, he held my hand and we intertwined our fingers. He locked the car and walked me up to the door. He knocked on it with his free hand and I saw Anne answer. “Oh Harry. What a surprise, you didn’t tell me you were coming!” she explained hugging and kissing Harry, Harry letting go of my hand.

They separated from their hug and Anne turned to me. “And what little friend have you bought along today?” she asked. “Mum, you remember Sarah that we had over a few times, the Australian one.” “Yes, I do.” She replied. “Well this is Sarah. I know she has changed. But we are dating now.” He explained grabbing my waist. She smiled. “Well Harry, you couldn’t have chosen a better girl. Come on in.” She said opening the door behind her. Harry held my waist and pushed me into their home.

I looked around and it hadn’t changed at all. He led me down the hall and into the lounge room and we sat on the couch. “Let me boil the kettle, Sarah how do you like your tea?” she asked politely. “White with one sugar, thanks Anne.” She nodded and left to the room next door. “Well at least she is calm and ok about the first one! You handled that really well Sarah, I am really proud of you.” Harry said putting his arm around me and looking at my lips. “Thanks Babe, I will be more nervous when I hear what she has to say about you moving in. But let’s just play it by ear.” Harry nodded as Anne walked in with a tray of tea.

She handed Harry and I ours and we thanked her. She sat on the couch opposite us and sipped her tea. “So when did this happen?” she asked. “Well I said I would meet up with the boys at Nando’s a while ago and Sarah said she was meeting friends there to the security guard so they let her in and she wasn’t waiting for us. We then came in and got talking and re-united our friendship in a very special way” he said winking at me. “Well you are very lucky Harry” she nodded.

All was going well so far. “We have had a few issues along the way but we have figured them out.” I said putting my hand on Harry’s leg. “Well what have you been up to? Was there anything in particular you came round for?” she questioned. This was the time we were going to see if she would allow it. Harry looked at me and I nodded, he took my hand. “Mum, Sarah and I were wondering if it was ok if I moved in with her.” We both looked into her eyes. She had gone pale and Harry squeezed my hand tighter.

There was an extremely awkward silence lurking around in the air but soon enough Anne replied. “Are you sure this is what you both want? I am fine with it if you know you will be ok with being this close to each other.” She asked concerned, YES we had her approval. I smiled “Anne, it would be awesome to have Harry around all day every day.” I reassured her. “I just don’t want Harry to go what I went through Sarah. I know that you are a great girl but life is uncertain” she had a lot of wisdom and wanted the best for her son. “I promise I won’t hurt Harry, I really love him and we will get through things together” I then kissed Harry’s cheek and Anne smiled. “Alright then” she exclaimed coming over towards us.

We both stood up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then grabbed our cups of tea and as she left Harry turned around and kissed me harder and more passionately more than he ever had before. This was it, this was the start of something knew. This was the start of a lifetime of happiness. Anne walked in and I heard  footsteps so I pulled away, regretting it. “I know you both will be just fine” she said warmly with a big grin on her face. Harry took my hand and showed me to the door where we said our thankyous and goodbyes to Anne. Harry telling her that we would be there the next day to pick up Harry’s things. I smiled as we walked hand in hand back to the car.

We got in and I then explained, “I am so happy. I love you Harry Styles. I don’t care what happens I just want you to know I will always love you. If I didn’t have yo……………” I trailed off as Harry lent across his seat and kissed me passionately. I kissed back getting closer to him. I felt up his shirt and rubbed his back. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. He rubbed my back with one thumb and had the other hand intertwined with mine. We pulled away and saw Anne smiling and staring at us. We laughed and then drove to what we would now call ‘Home’.

I could feel the electricity vibrating through the air in the car. I knew we were both intensely in love with each other. I kept my hand on his leg the whole way back. We got home and Harry ran round to my door, opening it and picking me up. He locked the car and held me in his arms. I giggled and so did he. We ran inside and Harry slammed the door behind us. We both got on the couch and Harry layed on top of me. He kissed my neck as I pulled off his shirt. He was warm and cosy. I ruffled his hair when suddenly we heard a bang on the front door. Harry sighed and looked up at the clock. It was 10:00 by this time.

He whipped his shirt on and we both went hand in hand to answer the door. I said “Hello” as I opened it to see my best friend Clara crying intensely. I ran into her and hugged her tight. I turned my head around to see Harry’s expression. He looked as worried as I was. I took her hand and led her inside. I sat her on the couch as Harry boiled the kettle.

We were in for a long night. But I was so worried about Clara, what could she be worried so much about to come to our house?