[ S⃞   o⃞   l⃞   a⃞   c⃞   e⃞    p⃞   t⃞   .⃞    1⃞ ]

[ Fluff ]

Billie's POV

Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice me-

I growl as I frustratedly hit the end call button. I look through my recent calls to see I've tried reaching her 12 times. I tried calling her only a couple of times between classes, but now that I'm out to lunch with my friends, I've been calling her pretty much back to back.

"Damnit (Y/N)."

God was that break up that serious for it to take this much of a toll on her? She hasn't been to school for days now.

I sigh before opening the text messaging screen.

"I guess a text wouldn't hurt." I mumbled, before frantically typing. I can't help but worry for her well-being.

hey mamas i was just trying to check up on you because you havent been to school lately are you okay

I chew on my lip, waiting eagerly for her response until I hear a familiar voice call my name.

"Yo Bills, you still there? You've been staring blankly at your phone for a while now."

I look up from my phone to see Elijah, Isaac, and Danielle all looking back at me with concern. I sigh before I turn my attention back to my phone.

"I'm fine, Isaac. Just trying to reach (Y/N)."

"Oh yeah, I heard about the break-up." Danielle chimed in. "I can't imagine how hard she's taking it."

"Yeah, those two were together for a while." Eli said.

I roll my eyes, sudden irritation boiling up, "Okay they weren't together for that long."

Isaac snorted before breaking out into a smirk, "Please. You're only saying that because you're jealous."

"Isaac." Elijah growled at his brother, "Lay off."

He sputtered in disbelief, "What? It's so obvious that Billie is into her. Hell, (Y/N) might like her as well, what with all the flirting you guys do. The suggestive jokes, the cuddling, the cheeks and forehead kisses." Isaac sits back and folds his arms. "I could go on, if you'd like me to."

I grunt in frustration before setting my phone on the food court table, deciding she most likely isn't going to message me back. It was stupid anyway. What made me think she wasn't going to answer my calls, but my text?

"Isaac I've told you a million times already. That's just our friendship, we're comfortable with each other."

"Too comfortable." Isaac muttered.

"Isaac!" Danielle exclaimed as she hit his shoulder.

"Ow! What? I'm just saying I don't understand how or why they're so comfortable with each other that way unless they like each other. It seems like Bills doesn't have the balls to settle it and just ask." Isaac then folds his arms and looks at me expectantly for an explanation. I mirror his posture as I fold my arms and lean back in defiance before I notice Danielle and Eli look at each other before looking back at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Billie, you know how much it kills me to say this but...Isaac's right." Elijah says.

"Excuse me?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah." said Danielle, "Why don't you? Worst case scenario she says no and you two are still best friends."

"Or the worst case scenario is she'll reject me, never want to be my friend again, and find someone else worth her time." I say, speaking more defeatedly with every word.