Reach for the Sky!

Just to make sure, I'm going to write the entire Skypiea arc base on the special episode of Sky Island to make it short but I'm going to leave some stuff that I consider relevant for the story and because I know that a LOT of people don't like this arc that much(even though it will be one of the most important arcs in the future) so I hope you  enjoy this chapter.

...........................................................

You came back to the ship and Chopper was the first one to freak out when he saw all of you 3 beat up.

Chopper: Ahhhhhh! A doctor!

Ussop: You are the doctor!

Chopper: Uh! That's right.

He then immediately runs up to you 3 and started treating your injuries and your right leg suffered even more damage.

Ussop: I can't believe that you guys got into a fight.

Chopper: it's really impressive how you could still walk.

Y/n: well, most of it is because you are a great doctor.

He gets flustered and stars doing some kind of dance.

Chopper: Shut up! That doesn't make me happy, You idiot!

As Chopper continued to treat your injuries Robin came back to the ship and she was wearing a new outfit.

Nami: Where have you been Robin!?

Asked Nami in a demanding way, she was still pissed off for what happened but Robin just kept her smile ignoring how mad Nami was.

Robin: I went to buy new clothes and to find information about Sky Island.

She then bloom hands out of the wall to give Nami what it looked like map and that caught you off guard.

Y/n: Wow!

Robin: Hehehe, Did I scared you?

Y/n: N-no, it just surprised me. I didn't know that you were a devil fruit user.

Nami: this is a map of the entire island?

Robin: yes, and you'll see that the town on the left side is Mock town where we are currently are and that there is a X in the other side of the island, there lives a men who doesn't blend with other people.

Nami: doesn't blend?

Robin: His name is, Montblank Cricket. A man who was chased from this town for speaking about dreams.

Luffy: Alright!! Let's go there!

You go to the other side of the island to look for this man that could help you and as you arrived there you saw a weird looking castle.

Luffy: Wow, look at that! That's a weird looking house.

Zoro: Idiot, look more closely.

As you get more close turns out that it was just a big board to hide the smaller house behind it. You all got down from the ship and it was more difficult for you to get down because of your leg but you managed it.

Luffy: Hellooo! Someone in home!?

Luffy went to check the little house and while you were looking around for someone Nami found a really old picture book called 'Noland the Liar.' a title that Ussop found really cool. Nami opens the book and stars reading the story about a man who lived in a long long time ago named 'Montblanc Norland' who told to the people stories about his incredible adventures but people couldn't tell if they were true or not.