Round 2

I don't how or why, but I feel relieved when I saw (Y/n) leap out from the sky.

I once again recovered some faith.

Y/n: Nami.

He calls out for me without turning back. He is keeping an eye on Enel if he tries to do something.

But I'm sure he has a plan.

Nami: Y-yeah!

Y/n: Jump off the ship.

Nami: Are you crazy!!!

I hit him in the back of the head and he looked back.

Y/n: ow! What was that for!!?

Nami: You told me to kill myself!

Y/n: What!? No, I didn't I was telling you to jump because the clouds below would have to cushion your fall-Look out!!!

He pushes me aside as Enel used another attack while we were distracted.

Y/n: are you okay?

Nami: yes, I think so.

Y/n: where is Luffy?

Just then I remembered that he was pushed off from the ship.

Nami: he got pushed off the ship!

Y/n: what!?

Then another beam comes from behind us and (Y/n) grabs me by the waist and managed to dodge once again.

Enel: is no fun at all if you just keep running away. You are wasting my time.

Nami: (Y/n) tell me you have a plan.

Y/n: yes I do. But I'm not sure it will work.

I regained hope once again. Even if the odds are not the best.

Enel: Hahaha! You are funny. There is nothing you can do to me. With both my mantra and powers I am unstoppable.

He is probably feeling so confident because he got rid of Luffy. He is the only one who could deal with some damage besides that other guy with the Reject-Dial.

I get ready with my Clima-Tact.

Nami: what should I do!?

Y/n: Just hide for the moment!

He runs straight to Enel.

Nami: what!?

Enel: You still don't get it, do you?

(Y/n) does not stop running but Enel also is not planning to dodge any attacks he might use.

Enel: I'll show ya! What happens when you make God angry.

¡¡¡POW!!!