Godland: Skypiea

As you continued riding the giant water pillar you were getting closer and closer to the wall of clouds.

Nami: everyone hang on!

You hold on tight to the ship and when you go through the clouds it seemed like it was liquid and all of you hold on their breath.

The Merry shoots out of the clouds and it's wings which it used to fly broke in the process.

Y/n: *cough cough* wow.

Nami: uh! Look!

They all looked at what the ship was floating on and it was the clouds.

Ussop: we are standing on the clouds! Is that even possible?

Luffy: of course, they are clouds!

Everyone: No you can't!!

You noticed Robin in the ground still recovering from what happened.

Y/n: are you okay?

You reach your hand to her.

Robin: yes, thank you.

She takes your hand and she stands back up. You both hold hands a little longer but she didn't seem to mind that much and just smile at you back and then both let go of your hands.

Sanji was looking at you with a death glare.

Y/n: something wrong?

Sanji: Yes!! You better not touch Robin-chan in a inappropriate way or you will know what hell is!!

Y/n: what, like this?

Then you put your arm around Robin and hold her shoulder.

Sanji: exactl- HEEEEY!!

Robin just giggles at your attitude you didn't know exactly why Sanji was so upset about but you kinda like to tease him.

Y/n: I don't get it, why is this such a big deal?

Sanji: because someone may be upsetting her! *and me!!*

Y/n: Am I upsetting you?

You asked Robin.

Robin: no.

She answered with a little smile.

Y/n: see.

Sanji gets more mad that it looks like he turns on fire. You let go of Robin and Sanji calmed himself.

Robin: well, cook-san is right, you know?

You look at the raven haired confused.

Robin: you may want to ask another people permission of something before acting so impulsive.

You remembered what happened with you and the old man Cricket, they looked really afraid of you and didn't want that to happen again and make them have second thoughts on letting you stay with them.