+You did me wrong+

Namjoon was there in hoseok's home,  they were sitting in the couch talking , then out of the sudden hoseok asked namjoon.

Hoseok :" um I was wondering ,  how do you know that you have feelings for someone? "
Namjoon :" whaaaat?!!!!?!  Do you have feelings for someone!!!!!  Who is she???? "
Hoseok :" Nooo!!!!!!  C'mon I'm just wondering because I have never loved. "
Namjoon :" really???  Well I think it is when you always think about them every minute... It is when your heart beats whenever They are around and ..it is when you want to spend time with them  the most...  It is when you u get annoyed when they are with another person.which called jealousy.. . Haha that all what I know xD. "

Hoseok couldn't respond he spaced out... He felt weird... Then he asked again...
Hoseok :" d-does it means that the person is in love? "
Namjoon :" of course hahaha. "
Hoseok stayed quiet the whole time..... Then he tried to hide it so They played video games , after couple of hours namjoon left.

Hoseok went to his room he searched in Google :

      [how to get over someone ? ]

He took some notes and read a lot of articles about it ,then went to make the dinner.
Taehyung came back early,  he walked in he didn't found hoseok nor in the living room nor his room he texted him .

Taehyung was confused :" what wrong with this guy? "he  walked into the kitchen ,he found the food so he ate till he felt full,  then he left to  his room , after awhile he was drawing the view from his window

he  walked into the kitchen ,
he found the food so he ate till he felt full,  then he left to  his room , after awhile he was drawing the view from his window..

He heard the door opening...  He stand up and when to check hoseok ..
Taehyung :" hey!  Are you okay ?"
Hoseok didn't look at him and replied him while going straight to his room :" yeah !okay  ! I'm okay. "
Taehyung :" WTF?"   He followed him :" are you sure?  I did the dishes don't be mad lol. " Taehyung was standing between hoseok and his door .
Hoseok legs was shaking ,he looked pale :" i-im tired can I go to my room??? "
Taehyung :" wait !!why aren't you looking at me??   Did you get bullied ?  Look at me!!! "
Hoseok raised his head facing him :" Ha!!! look!!  I'm totally fine!!!  Can you please let me go in ."
Taehyung :" okay okay chill... Jeez. "
Hoseok entred  his room and locked the door.
Hoseok :" FUCK this !!!FUCK this!!! My heart FUCK YOU. "
Taehyung walked into his room really confused and bit pissed..

In the next morning,  taehyung woke up finding the breakfast ready but hoseok  did already left early...
Taehyung :" what wrong with that idiot ? "

He ate and get ready quickly and left home too, 
Hoseok was with namjoon face chatting with jimin
Jimin :" missed you  hoseok-ssi~~~~"
Hoseok :" missed you too!! "
Jimin :" I did add you in our group chat !"
Hoseok :" oh ! Great , by the way are you free at the evening ?"
Namjoon :" you start your work at night?  So  let meet. "
Jimin :" okay I will tell others if they can. "

Taehyung spotted them and walk toward to hoseok with slowly steps..
Hoseok wasn't paying attention till taehyung showed up  facing him, hoseok couldn't breath...he didn't know what to do while eye contacting taehyung.
Taehyung :" hey!!! "
Namjoon :" oh heyyy !! Are you free-" while shaking hands.
Hoseok noticed what was namjoon going to  ask Taehyung...
Hoseok starts coughing so hard!!!!! 
Namjoon :" hoseok!!!  Are you okay????? "
Hoseok :" b-bring me water p-please ..."
Namjoon ran to buy him water.