[welcome home ]last chapter♡

Hoseok went back with Taehyung to his apartment .
Taehyung :" today is the best day in my life, what do you want to drink?  What do you want to eat? "
Hoseok *smiled * :" why are you nervous baby? "

He grabbed hoseok's hands and kissed them
Taehyung :" because I was never expecting that you will get your memory back I was afraid you won't forgive me. "
Hoseok :" I'm the one who was a dick when I lost my memory if I were you I won't be patient but you Handle that pain by yourself so I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry. "

Taehyung :" fuck.. Stop looking at me with those eyes.. "
Hoseok :" or what?  What will you do? "

Taehyung pulled hoseok into a kiss. Hoseok didn't pull away because he wanted more he felt like he was  under a spell.
Taehyung :" how about you get on my lap baby ?".
Hoseok got in without thinking twice , He leaned in again kissing him roughly.
Taehyung asked :"Woah baby what do you want?".
Hoseok embarrassed respond :"what we used to do in Korean. " taehyung chuckled and pressed his lips gently against his.

They did that for 30 seconds ,before taehyung made his second move lowering his hands to hoseok's ass. Hoseok muffled a moan on taehyung's ear :" a-ah..Umm. " Hoseok felt taehyung's lips escaping from his mouth but to be drawn to his neck.

Hoseok was blushing dark red as hell. Taehyung hands were all over him. Hoseok felt excited he bite his lips as Taehyung grazed on hoseok nipples.
Taehyung :"You're sexy baby, do you mind if I have you to myself". Hoseok didn't have time to answer him so taehyung  he grabbed hoseok dick and squeezed. Hoseok moaned and cried out in pain ..
Taehyung :" well your body is saying yes. "

Taehyung sucked then bite hoseok nipples,  hoseok began to cry grabbing onto taehyung shirt.
Taehyung :"Look at me." hoseok sniffed and turned his head .
Taehyung :""How cute..." he smiled and kissed hoseok forehead and started to undo his belt
Hoseok :"w-woah." looked down at the size , Taehyung slide down hoseok boxers quickly hoseok :"N-not so damn fast" hoseok slapped taehyung shoulder

Taehyung :"I'm sorry baby but I can't back". He pulled hoseok 's neck into a kiss and just put his tip in. Hoseok broke free and started to whimper..

Taehyung pushed hoseok's shoulders down. Hoseok screamed as he felt taehyung inside him rubbing his prostate. Taehyung kissed hoseok lips softly until he started to calm down.
Taehyung :"Can I start moving?". Hoseok nodded as a tear feel down his face. Taehyung put his hands on his waist trying to make him more comfortable.

Taehyung :"Fuck it ..it feel so good.. To be inside you.. Again. .uh.. " taehyung begin to go faster and deeper while grabbing hoseok dick.

Hoseok :"Oh yeah taehyung-ah" hoseok cried out and he was reaching his climax.
Taehyung :"Do you like that baby ?". Hoseok covered his eyes and  smiled :" I love you Taehyung."
Taehyung couldn't handle that cuteness as they both  came together ,
Taehyung :" I love you too. " he fell on the top of him,  hoseok and taehyung were out of breath but they felt so good..

[In the next morning ]

Hoseok opened his eyes ,it was already a beautiful morning he looked around.

Taehyung was in the kitchen making the breakfast.
Hoseok :" good morning taehyungie. "
Taehyung *blushed* :" stop walking around naked or I will go for another round. "
Hoseok :"hehe alright I'm going to take bath and eat together okay? "
Taehyung :" take anything suit you from my closet. "

After hoseok bath he walked and changed to taehyung clothes they were bit loose but still comfy .

Taehyung :" come on hoseok I'm not waiting you anymore. "
Hoseok came and had a seat :" since when you become this good at cooking. "
Taehyung :" well living without you was hard but I still manged to learn how to take care of myself.. "
Hoseok :" I missed you.. I missed  you every minute every day , every time I remembered you. "