00.40

X- 21SAVAGE

i'm just stunting
on my ex bitch.

with no trace of emotion, joey awaited outside of henry's house at the window below his bedroom. arms crossed, and a duffle bag by his side. joeys vibe reeked of anger and calmness. ever since he saw the memorial mural for maddie, he felt as if something was ripped from him— his heart. he had only known maddie for a short week or two, but known so much from her. he read her like an open book, and instantly understood from her pure tone and words that she must've been protected.

sadly, joey felt like he failed her.
he felt like her death, was his fault.

he heard the door of henry's room close, sending confirmation that the kid would be clueless. joey sprung up and opened the window, stepping inside and spraying him with mace. henry, in shock but also pain, shrieked and flew back into his wall. "you fucking piece of shit." joey growled as he inched closer. with every step, joey took count of what henry could've possibly done— only making him angrier. joey himself knew what he was capable of, but never really knew for sure.

joey inched into the small separated wall from the rest of henry's room, watching fear take over his eyes. joeys eyes flashed the darkest possible shade of green, while his hand darted for henry's throat. he pinned his back to the wall, slowly dragging his body up by the throat. "you fucking took away the one thing i felt needed by." he spat, watching henry begin to panic. "now i'm taking away your fucking life."

henry's body minutes later went limp, and lifeless. joey watched as his eyes rolled back into his head, and his hands un-stiffen from his own, falling to his sides. he then let go, letting his body drop down to the floor relentlessly.

joey didn't care. that's what made it so easy to walk into school the next day— and not care about the announcement of another students death. but this time, joey wasn't shocked, nor hurt. because he did what he felt was needed.
he made the spontaneous decision, and killed henry himself.

but not only did henry die,
so did joeys innocence.

15 VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER
SOZ THIS SHIT WAS SHORT :(
VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT!