01.50

RED OPPS - 21 SAVAGE

SLAUGHTER GANG SHIT!
IM A REAL RIGHT BLOOD
THIS BOYS COUNTERFEIT.

"are you sure about this tana?" adri asks, her eyes feigning a worried glare. "yes, you'll get your mind off of him and i'm sure he won't be there, nadia won't be there to bother you anyways." tana snickered, rolling her eyes and sliding the skimpy tube top over her chest.
adri felt guilty for ditching nadia's plans, for a party that she could end up at, and of course for what she did to joey. sliding on a black tank top, a small lettering of maddie's birthday on her left shoulder, she let a deep breath out that tana annoyedly ignored.

the two headed to the party with completely different intentions, tana, wanted to get wasted and layed as always, as adri wanted to just enjoy herself for once. "are you sure this is a good idea?" she mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows as tana beat her face. the blonde nodded, a simple "mhm" coming from her didn't calm adri not one bit. "joey won't be there, sophia night but she won't bother you." she mumbled. adri paced back and forth.

"she's not coming joey." sophia groaned to her older brother who kept checking in by her door every fifteen minutes. "i would know you faceass, besides this isn't my first party without you." she mumbled the last part since joey hadn't been clued in on that part of information. "i know, but if she's not going then.. should i go? should i not go? what if she runs into me and slaps me?" he rambled until sophia shut her eyes and loudly sighed. "joseph." she snapped, sending joey to shut up quickly. he trudged into his bedroom and slammed the door, flopping plainly onto his bed.

"hey kenz?" sophia hugged the other brunette with no hesitation. "no adri?" she asked, tilting her head. mackenzie shook her head and shrugged, motioning her red solo cup to the door. "she came with tana." she stirred, not to happy since her own cousin ditched her. sophia narrowed her eyes, unsure of why adri befriended tana in the first place. "why with tana?" she retorted while turning back to the younger ziegler. "dunno, but i know she knows tana was all up on joey at the last party." mackenzie rolled her eyes while she turned on her heel and walked off.

sophia watched as tana guided adri into the kitchen where the drinks were, then she left all the sudden and was nowhere to be seen. knowing adri wanted nothing to do with her as of now, but also not caring, she began making her way over. that was of course until zach ramsey, the schools quarterback was dragging adri upstairs. "shit." sophia mumbled and pulled out her phone, putting joeys contact on dial while immensely tapping her foot. "hello?" his voice rang through the phone tiredly while sophia put the sentence together in her mind.
"adri's here." she paused, biting her nail. "and uh zach.. took her upstairs." she resumed her sentence sheepishly.

"go get her!" joey shouted from the end of the line while shuffling around the bedroom to try and find his other shoe. "i can't! zach could hurt me!" sophia exclaimed embarrassingly. "has she drinken anything?" he asked, sophia shrugged but then realized he couldn't see her. "no, well i don't know, she was with tana but tana left." sophia groaned from how much thinking she'd been doing in the last hour. "i'm coming." joey responded, then hung up.

the next fifteen minutes was like a purge time for sophia's mind, racing back and forth until she saw her brother push his way aggressively through the many peers in the living room of the house. "upstairs?" he said, not giving sophia an eye but instead continuing to walk up towards the staircase. sophia nodded which signaled him to walk even faster and within the few moments of her following him he had managed to push a door open and luckily see adri slumped in a corner, sobbing. in utter shock and horror sophia watched as joey quietly spoke to her and adri shook her head, he then took her into his arms and cradled her for the time being instead of leaving her with no comfort.  he didn't ask any questions, he just sat with her which sophia hadn't seen before.

not hearing a word but the small mutters from joey to adri, sophia watched. not creepily since joey had known but adri being completely out of it, emotional, and intoxicated she quite frankly didn't care. joey plucked her from the ground and into his arms while carrying her downstairs back into the crowd where she clung tighter onto his shoulders and burrowed her face into the nape of his neck. as always, sophia followed out and made sure to give tana the stink eye which the dumb blonde didn't even notice. sophia had known joey was caring, especially knowing about maddie but never getting to witness them.