00.70

SIN- YOUNG THUG.

the way i do this shit
should be a sin.

joey stood in a trance from at most it seemed like. he didn't know what came over him. one second he had just been fighting an asshole who claimed he had done inappropriate actions with maddie— the next he was gazing at a complete brown eyed stranger. when the alcohol suddenly hit him, he strained a groan. sophia stumbled down the steps after him, giving a slap to the back of his head. "mom wants us home, zach's mom called her you dumb shit." she slurred. joey watched as sophia got into one of her friends cars, and drove off. he didn't want to go home. he had too much on his mind.

"oh my god adri you are insane!" mackenzie scowled. "joseph birlem will literally rip you to shreds." adri looked over to her overly concerned and annoyed cousin and sneered. "then why didn't he?" the sentence caused mackenzie to grow silence. she didn't know why. "i- he- you! fuck, okay i don't have a reason adri, but the boys bad news." she admitted with no ignorance this time. "how so." adri was drunk, but intrigued. kenzie had other things to do besides answer adri's drunk and clueless questions. she had planned on meeting johnny at the tipton hotels, and having a little fun. "you know what, you're drunk and my mom would murder me if she found out. we're staying at a hotel." she sternly said whilst grabbing the steering wheel of her volkswagen.

adri groaned, rubbing the temples of her head as she sat by the toilet. "i feel like shit." she whined. mackenzie stepped in by the bathroom door and looked down at her now sober, but hungover cousin. "i left some water and advil on the coffee table, johnny and i are going out and i'll be back around six. i also pay-paled you some cash for shit. if you need anything. love you!" the short girl rushed out the door. she rolled her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall. this couldn't get any worse, truthfully she needed an outing.

adriana would never dare call herself trendy. so don't think that. she ordered herself an uber to the nearest strip mall and açaí bowl place. she was starving and quite frankly bored back at the hotel.

she walked at the sidewalk, carrying a water in hand. her legs carried her into one of the stores, her favorite. tillys. she excitedly strolled around the store, her eyes wandering relentlessly until they stopped upon a familiar slender boy. the same silky, fluffy brown hair. the green eyes, and furiously beat up hands. joey, or formally known around mackenzie as joseph. so luckily for adri, she wasn't the only one who noticed a person. joeys eyes stuck to her like immediate glue when they were in the same isle looking for bracelets. adri tore her eyes away just as joey did, her eyes immediately going for his wrists which had a few bracelets loosely pinned against the skin. joeys eyes on the other hand watched as a string of hair fell before her eyes. then, he nervously turned around and sputtered a quick curse word.

"melissa please god no." mackenzie pleaded. "you cannot do that to adri. if she finds out she will literally rip my head off and feed it to mali!" melissa turned to mackenzie, looking at eye level since the height was almost exact. "she needs an education kenz, she can't just stay around at our beach house and hang out with you whenever!" the words stressed mackenzie even more. she couldn't imagine having to explain to her cousin why she had to go to school with joey, but not speak to him. "fine, but you're telling her." she grumbled and stomped off into her bedroom upstairs.

soon enough, shopping bags attached to adri came stumbling through the front door. melissa sipping on her coffee watching amusedly, "back to school shopping?" she perks, immediately hearing a "huh?" from adri. she set the bags down at the door and trudged over to her aunt, giving her a questioning look. "why would i- no!" she shut her eyes and frowned. "aunt Melissa please." she groaned and crossed her arms. melissa obviously had no clue why it was so hard to convince the girls to go to school, especially adri who had no trouble making friends and whatnot.
melissa scolded her niece and the argument ended quickly, with adri stomping upstairs. the pit of anxiety overwhelming her body.

15 VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER
SHARE VOTE AND COMMENT PLS