00.50

NO HEART- 21SAVAGE

i grew up in the
streets with no heart.

Joey watched with no remorse as the whole friend-group of henry's went in an uproar of emotions, some crying, some yelling, some sitting there in a trance. he even saw henry's former girlfriend, Lilia. she was silent, she knew what he had done to her closest friend.
joey sat there with absolutely no emotion. just before jack, and his clique slid in-front of joey in the bench cafeteria seats. joeys eyes slowly dragged to them, they looked with no emotion either. "so joseph." the name instantly sent a ping onto joeys chest, his fists clenching so tight that his knuckles went a pure white.

"what the fuck do you want." joey snarled with his harshest tone, watching jack look taken aback. "listen, we know what you did to maddie." oh boy, the name didn't help joey whatsoever. his eyes went from the normal bright hazel orbs, to a now dark-almost the color of his pupil color. joey missed maddie, and her soothing words. terribly. "kelly you best shut your god damn mouth." he spat. "what's that, jo?" jack shouldn't have remarked. joey slammed his palm onto the wood slab, so called a table and stood up. in the blink of an eye his arms shoved jack into the wall behind him and clutched around both of his biceps.

"you dare speak a disrespectful word about maddie around me, i will have you six feet underground just like henry, you hear me?" jack was truthfully scared, his lip only slightly trembled as he watched the emotion linger in joeys eyes. "henry hurt her." joey shoved jack back into the wall and picked up his bag, leaving without another word.

joeys hands trembled as he struggled to unlock the front door, soon accomplishing that. he pushed the front door open and slammed it, letting a grunt despair from his lips as he chucked his backpack into the floor and began to aggressively cry. his chest pumped up and down while he paced, hearing the thump of footsteps upstairs. joey began tugging at his hair in anger, before he disputed a few curses and grunts. "mom!" he shouted, no answer. "mom!" he repeated with a tone of crackling, this time he heard a few footsteps. sophia, came stepping slowly in fear down the steps. joey didn't care truly, he just needed somebody. "come here please." he grumbled. "moms not here- sh-shes at the daycare getting kash-" he cut her off, before pulling her into his arms and sobbing. this was the first contact or touch sophia has had with joey since sophomore year, she wrapped her arms around hesitantly and did her best to comfort him.
the next two hours was full of joey explaining, and sophia only feeling a deeper pit within herself for her brother.

15VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER HEHE
short chapter.. again- i-
SORRY OK BUT NEXT CHAPTER
WILL BE MORE INTERESTING OK BAI