01.60

ERASE YOUR SOCIAL - lil uzi vert

this is my world
and it's all in my favor.

"adri, some boys here for you?" melissa barged into the room, giving her a look of curiosity. "he's a friend, i think, cute nose?" adri responded while melissa took a moment to think, then nodding. "friend." she flopped back into her bed and threw the covers off.

just then, joey trudged into her room casually. "cute nose?" he murmured sarcastically. "you weren't supposed to hear that." adri mumbled in a response to him, while laughing. she sat up from her bed to see his attire. usual black hoodie and ripped jeans, paired with some kind of vans, a gold chain, and his usual fluffed brown locks. he always looked good somehow.

patting down on the bed besides her, joey took a seat and focused to her. "feeling any better?" he cocked his head to the side and let his fingers comb through the ends of her hair. she nodded, "yeah, i'm okay now." she said mid-while there was a sensation of chills going through her spine with his touch. "thank you for checking on me, joey." he nodded and leaned over to peck her cheek softly, "of course adri, i care for you, a lot." he mumbled quietly since he hadn't wanted to startle or rush her. she leaned over and slumped her head into his shoulder, where he took his arm around her waist and kept it there. "you're really amazing you know." joey started on, while adris cheeks started shifting colors. "stop." she muffled out against his t-shirt.

he let a soft laugh out while listening to her. "i'm serious! you're so kind and caring, pretty too." saying matter of factly, he grinned. adri bit the inside of her cheek trying to contain herself, but ended up doing so poorly at. "god you're cute you know." adri muttered. "everyone always has so much to say about you, or what you've done. you're really fucking caring, and kind. funny too." she sighed and sat up straight. she wasn't wrong, he was caring, and amazing to her. now that she had spoken of him this way it didn't help the two besides to fall even more for each other.

joey watched in awe as she went on and on. "you're so fucking protective, and i always feel safe!" she rambled, joeys face beginning to tint red. "adri!" he interrupted but she continued going, not planning on stopping. rolling his eyes but still keeping the wide smile on his lips, joey placed both hands on each side of her jaw and pulled her in. their breath fanning against each other's lips causing a thick tension now between them, now had adri at a loss for words. she blinked while joey stared at her lips, then her eyes, then the small blanket of freckles at her nose. he adored every aspect of her. timidly, he let his bottom lip graze against her bottom lip.

fuck just kiss her already.

there was a pause of two minutes between every shifting gaze of his eyes, only focused on her eyes and lips. while she was being driven crazy, she held her palms to his wrist and her eyes to his eyes. she had just wanted him to kiss her because until last night, she hadn't realized her love for him. it was only the beginning of their love story and she already had fallen so hard, joey too. but otherwise joey felt guilty to maddie. he felt guilty because adri didn't know about his murder. she had no idea and that's what scared him. if she found out he knew she would leave. but if he left she wouldn't find out.

he pressed his lips to hers for a long moment, feeling fireworks ignite in his stomach as he did so. the same thing went for adri, but she was trembling from the sudden contact she had wanted. but then, he pulled away as if he had been suffocating. "i love you." he stated while staring into her eyes.

and with that, he left from her home without a word.