CHAPTER 3: Photo shoot

Crystal's POV

When we finished talking i exit the room and started walking to the library. I am now halfway to the library when i realize i forgot to say something to Prof. Vince. I run to his room and suddenly opened the door. Shit i barged in his class "Ms. Jade may i know why you interrupted my class?" he asked i felt my cheek burn because of embarrassment. I look at sir Vince "uhmmm sir can i talk to you for a sec?" i asked he nod and look at his students "i'll be back and please behave" he said then we exit the room. I look at the floor "uhh sir i'm sorry i disturbed your class but can you do me  a favor?" i asked "can you not report dad to the police?" i asked. I look at him when he patted my head "of course i wont i know he is dear to you" he said "ok then Ms. Jade can i go inside?" he asked i nod in reply.

After school i go to the cafe where i work. When i entered i saw Mary serving some costumers and Grayson on the counter i hurriedly go to the bathroom and change. After that i go to the counter and do my job "psst!" i heard Grayson so i look at him "what?" i asked "did manager Nick told you the news?" he asked "not yet" i replied while doing my work "what is it?" i asked "we will close at 8 because of what guess it" he said "because he cares for his employees he want them to take a rest early" i replied and at the same time laugh a little.b I look at him he then gave me a 'i-am-serious' look "what"  i ask "later their will be a photo shoot in here" he said "by who?" i asked "DJ the famous solo singer and model from France who works here because the company he is working on is in here" he said "well i don't know him" i said "why not? i thought you know him because all of the girls in this era is now obsess with handsome and cute boys" he said "but in this era only a few of the girls aren't and i am one of them" i said "why" he asked again "because-" i was cut off by Mary "because she is focusing on her study and want to be a famous writer and of course she-" i cut her off "and i am focusing on my job to get good salary so i can pay off our debt" finished "girl, are you still singing in that bar?" she asked "well yes why?" i asked "nothing" she said then go back to her work.

It is almost 8 in the evening but their is still many lady costumers. I look at Grayson "Gray" i called "what?" he asked "do you think most of this women are DJ's fangirls?" i asked " i think?" he just replied. I then notice manager Nick beside the counter and beside Grayson "manager Nick what should we do with this women they didn't buy anything and just sat there" i said  he look at me and spoke "i'll took care of-" but he was cut off by Tom one of the waiter "boss they're here" he yelled. All of the people inside the cafe then look in the entrance waiting for them to enter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------this story is also in facebook just search "Without Her" and it will pop out