Chapter 12: NEW MODEL

DJ's POV

When Crystal go back to the kitchen that's when I stopped looking at her then my attention go back on the drink she made "hey DJ why are looking at that cheap girl?" she asked. I can understand but not good at speaking I look at her with a questioning look "Elle n'est pas pas cher Vanessa vous et sa beaute est comme une deese las la votre (She's not cheap Vanessa you are and her beauty is like a goddess not yours you look like a trash)" I said that made everyone laugh including Crystal everyone except Vanessa "what? what is he saying?" she asked she's dumb when it comes to french "ne vous osez pa traduire ou vuos etes vire (don't you dare translate or you're fired)" I said looking at the translator "d'accord monsieur (okay sir)" he replied "hey!! what the heck what did he say?!" Vanessa asked standing then approach Crystal "hey bitch! what did he said?!" he asked. Crystal look at her with a mocking face "sorry but I don't want to get fired" she said laughing "maybe you should learn french more than making your make up thicker and thicker" she said but before Crystal turn around Vanessa pulled her hair "hey bitch don't you dare-!" but before she could finished I yelled "Hey! Vanessa stop it!" using english with my french accent "I thought you do not know how to use english!" Vanessa yelled "well if you didn't pulled her hair I will never use english!" I shouted back änd why is that?!"she asked "to teach you a lesson"I said crossing my hands "what lesson?"she asked looking at me "teaching you that I prefer woman who can speak and understand French"I replied "so you are saying you don't like me??"she asked "can't you state the obvious? and I also prefer a woman who is not as dumb as you?"I said and look at Crystal who is looking at us smiling and also holding her laughter "HAHAHAHA!" she burst out "oh sorry guys I just can't hold it anymore" she said covering her mouth we then heard a giggle behind her öh I mean isn't that hilarious?"Mary asked "shut up both of you!" Vanessa yelled looking at both of them.

The two of them then look at her but Crystal look at manager Dennis "manager Dennis, is the photo shoot going to start?" Crystal asked "oh right, let's start guys!"he screamed "wait, Dennis Je ne veux plus travailler avec elle, Je veux travailler avec Crystal ( I don't want to work with her anymore I want to work with Crystal)"I said then look at Crystal who's surprised looking at me "Ok then Vanessa you can go back to the company for now and send this contract back to your manager" manager Dennis said "wait what?!" she yelled "ok now Ms. Vanessa you can now go home" one of our guard said escorting her to exit the café "ok then Crystal are you free for just tonight?" Manager Dennis asked "I-i am free but are you serious?!" she asked "well it's what our boss said" Dennis replied. So, we do our photo shoot in just 1 and a half hour and finish the work. 

Vanessa's POV

While entering my blue lamborgini with frustration I grab my phone and dialed my old friend 

[hello Van?]  he asked 

"evening old friend I want you to do me a favor can you?" I asked while starting the engine 

[of course Vanessa what is it? is it serious? is there a fragile heart involved?] he asked well he IS a playboy and like playing with woman who has fragile hearts 

"I 'll let brother search about her background I'll send you the info... then you'll do the job?" I asked 

[ok then deal but why would you let me do it?] he asked 

"DJ refused doing the photo shoot with me and chose that whore" I replied

[him again ok then for you love and of course for my greatest enemy who b5roke your heart again]  he replied 

"of course and I'll promise if I could be with DJ and get fame with him we could be together" I said 

[promise that ok?] he asked 

"of course I promise so goodnight!" I said the hung up the phone 

Sorry Love but promises are meant to be broken.

 Crystal's  POV

Another day with the café just came from school when I entered Mary approached me "hey, girl I heard manager Dennis assigned another Male model for DJ a another hottie" she said "really?"I asked " yup I wonder what he is look like is he hot? like DJ? does he have a well-built body too? like D-" but before she could finish babbling Grayson hit her gently with a tray in the head "stop babbling about other men or I'll leave"he said then go to the counter "that little- Crystal I'm gonna do my job and I'll deal with my boyfie later" she said then go back being a waitress. While going to the counter I am feeling a little scared or something about this new model.