Chapter 4: Drinks

Crystal's POV

As we wait a black van then parked in front of the cafe. I was surprised and both disappointed on who came out of it "honey!" Manager Nick's wife.I then notice manager Nick pulled Tom's hair a little that made him say "ouch" i wanna laugh because of his expression. After serving Mary then go to the counter "manager may i?" Mary asked him, manager then rolled his eyes "yes you may" he replied. I then grab her a plate then serve her a cheesecake her favorite. When i look at Grayson he is looking at Mary then smile i then smirked " Grayson you like her don't you?" i asked pointing in Mary. I think she didn't heard my question "Crystal, she's just a friend a special friend so stop on what you are thinking" he said then look at her for the last time and look manager Nick and then they talk.

I look at Mary who's looking at Grayson and smile and go back on eating her food "manager we need to-" i was cut off because the cafe's door flew open I look at it and then.....

"KYAAAA! DJ!"-fangirl 1
"Notice me senpai!"- fangirl 2
"DJ! I LOVE YOU!"- fangirl 3

I then covered my ears with my hands because of those screams "guard let them out!" i heard a man yelled. After all the girls kicked out that are still outside the cafe manager Nick spoke "DJ! welcome at our cafe" he greeted with a warm smile i look at the guy he welcomed. I am surprised he is so tall, chocolate brown hair, well built body and emerald eyes that shows no......emotions?
I look away when our eyes meet...gosh this is so embarrassing. I look at Grayson and approached him "is he DJ?" i asked "yes but today his expression are different in his photos and videos when he sing " he said that made me curios "oh Grayson what's his real name?" i asked "well... I don't know actually i searched about him and only about his career came out and no other things about his personal life" Mary said "do you mean all of his info is anonymous not even a simple info about his birth or something like that?" i asked "yes nothing" Mary and Grayson replied "Three of you serve them" Manager Nick said "manager i know some drinks in France i think i can ask them which of it is the one they like" i said " nice idea Crystal ok then" he said then leave to talk to them "since when did you know how to make a drink from France?" Mary asked "in the other cafe i am working" i replied then approach them "uhmmm may i ask what drinks would you like?" i asked that made them look at me " i only knew a few drinks that is from France please pick on them" i said then place a paper with drinks i know.

Chocolate chaud
French vanilla shake
Schwarts'z deli
Choco Factory
Le bio d'Adam et Eve

They look at me and smile except DJ "i am surprised that you know this drinks where did you learn this?" the man in a blue and white long sleeves asked "in the other cafe i am working" i replied "i am Dennis, DJ's manager and you are?" he asked " Crystal, Crystal Jade sir" i replied "ok then i would like some Chocolate Chaud" he said then passed the paper on the other guy "Schwarts'z deli" he said then i listed it "choco factory for me" a lady said then passed it to another "French vanilla shake" he said then passed it to DJ "Le bio dÁdam et Eve" he said i then grab the paper and headed tot he back "how can we help you?" i jerked up when i heard Mary asked behind me "just buy me this ingredients for the drinks ok?" i said then listed the ingredients "and you Grayson i want you to buy some ingredients for the croissant and macaroons i am making " i said then write again "ok then"he replied "please hurry ok? and Grayson go with Mary" i said then turned around and start making the Chocolate Chaud the easy one.