Chapter 8: Needing Advice

Crystal's POV

While reading it I feel someone is watching i then turn my head around and notice it's...DJ?! But he look away, I go back ton the kitchen and saw Mary writing something "boo!" I yelled in her left ear "whaaaaa! Crystal!" She screamed then look at me and hid the paper "what's that?" i asked "it's n-nothing" she stuttered then put it inside her bag "why are blushing?" i asked then smirked "i am not!" she fight back "is it for Grayson?" i asked. She looked away and sigh "fine, it's for him but i will not give it" she said "what is it for me?" She fell off her chair when she heard Grayson's voice "no-nothi-" i cut her off "a letter" i said "for me?" he asked "yups" i replied then look at Mary who is about to cry and glared at me "what?" i asked "you little-"she was cut off "let's talk" Grayson said "f-fine" she said then exit the kitchen using the back door "say it ok?" i asked Grayson he nod in reply 'goodluck" i said he then exit the room.Grayson's POV Before i could exit the room I go get her bag then exit. I saw her standing looking at the ground "here" i said that made her look at me I then handed her bag to her "give me the letter" i said, She hesitate at first but handed me the letter "I still did not finished it i will finish it later so you can read it" she said look at the side obviously avoiding eye contact I the opened the letter and read it.

Dear Grayson, Grayson, Our bestfriend a pretty good friend who will be by your side whatever will happen, a friend who will stop your crying, a friend who will do anything just to talk to you, a friend who will always help you, and a friend who will keep your secret. Grayson will you be by my side if you will know this? will you do anything just to talk to me if i say this? yes i have told you everything but there is one i didn't but if i say this you will be gone in my side, the three of us become together from the very beginning and i don't want to ruin that but i can't hold it anymore I tried ok. Grayson i'm sorry but I

And there it ends I don't know how to react but look at her with shocked face. Her crying facethen let out a bitter smile and look at me "Grayson I tried but i could not old it anymore I rather accept rejection than regret, if you want to keep on distance from me i'll accept that, Grayson I LOVE YOU but you only look at me as a friend and i wish it will be more-" i cut her off by hugging "do you even know me?" i asked "w-what?" she stuttered and i find it cute "how did you guess that i only look at you as a friend?" i asked " i heard your conversation with Crystal" she replied "there's a reason on everything and my reason for lying because If i'll tell the truth she will keep on teasing me"i said then laugh a little and kissed her forehead "I love you too and will you be mine?" i asked that made her blush "yes" she replied that made me smile same as her "let's go inside" i said she then nod.

Crystal's POVAfter hearing Mary's line I did not expect more from Grayson he will say his feelings, I then go back in the cafe and saw a man in a coat in the table i approached him "uhmm sir we are not open becaus-" i stopped and realized it's Prof. Vince "Sir? what are you doing here?" i asked "visiting a friend Ms. Jade and oh here he comes" he said then look at someone behind my back. It's DJ! he's approaching at us "De qoi parle-t-on? (what are we talking about?)" he asked well i understand a little in French "uhmm sir i'm gonna leave now so you could talk" i said he then nod and started talking at DJ. While i am picking my phone in my pocket and saw a text from Manager Sam the manager of the bar i am working and dad's old friend and also the person we owe.

' Cris i need some piece of advice'He said I then reply back 'what kind of advice?" 'Just come to the bar later if you are free i'll be there only until 10 pm' he replied back'i'll go now wait for me ok?" i asked 'ok' he replied

I then put my phone back inside my pocket and approached Manager Nick "Nick i'll get going my manager in the bar need my help can i go?" i asked "ok then you can go' he said. I hurriedly get my back pack and ride a bus to the house. When i arrived I saw nothing but emptiness the house is cleaned and dad is not here, I then change my uniform and wear my jacket and run to the bar.When i arrived I saw Manager Sam waiting for me, I then approached him "sir what advice are you talking about?" i asked "I want advice for....." after saying we then entred the bar and talked about it.