Chapter 17: False Hope

While going in the University where Vince teach. I saw her again running pass the room I am Waiting, she seems in a hurry she's wearing in all black, a jacket with her uniform inside, she's wearing a skirt but her legs got covered by a leggings. I got up and planned on following her,

"DENNIEL!" I heard Vince called "you little-! I was about to follow her!" I said looking at him,  he just looked at me amused "DJ,  Let's go and please don't hope it's her" he just said. 

I don't have a choice but to follow him. As we arrived we sat in a bench. He let out a sigh and look at me

"Denniel, why are you still having hope she's alive?" he asked with a worried look.

"Vince, I know I should've moved on but inside this..." I paused then point out my Heart  in my chest "because of this I couldn't  think the opposite" I said.

"DJ, she's dead. SHE DIED long ago.  She left please I may not know her as much as you do but I know that she wants you to accept that fact, she doesn't want to see you like this" he said as he look at me.

I only stare at him for a few seconds and smile bitterly then look at the peaceful sky "I know that,  I just couldn't help myself for having hope sorry for letting you worry" I said then stand up "Oh before I forget about Crystal's Information forget it" I said then started to walk I didn't bother to look back.

As I opened my eyes, the ceiling of my room welcomed me,  I suddenly sat up and touch my head when it started to ache "UGH!" I groan in pain "hey you awake?" I hear Vince's voice so I look at his direction "you OK?" he asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine now" I replied "when did you arrived?" I asked "a while ago after Dennis called me" he replied. "So, I just ordered some drinks at Nick's Cafe Crystal will be arriving soon. So better be ready You don't want her to see you in-" he paused when the door suddenly opened. 

"HEY!" she opened it with a loud thud " I have been knocking endlessly and yet no one-" she stopped when she notice my situation "crap!  DJ what happened your eyes are red and swollen?!" she asked worriedly.

She ran into me After she put her things at the table "what the-you OK?" she asked "Yeah I'm fine" I replied "then why the heck is your eyes swollen?" she asked again "None of your business" I replied.

Crystal's  POV

I was quite shocked when I accept a cold reply from him.  But nah he's always cold why bother "hey answer properly" I said standing up and crossed my arms "It's none of your business just Take the Money from Vincent then go" he replied then point out Sir Vince-wait Sir Vince?!

"You're here?!  I mean good evening sir" I said then smile he smiled back "here's the money Crystal" he said then handed me the money "oh DJ sorry for my manner a while ago but just a reminder I'm concerned you look like a mess" I said then exit the condo not bothering to see his reaction.

DJ's POV

I was a little shocked on her words a while ago "DJ let's talk today I want some closure Ok?" he said.

I look at him "closure what kind of closure?" I asked "closure about the hope you've  been receiving" he replied "Hope? About what?" I asked "you know what I am talking about DJ" he replied seriously.

"I ignored that Hope a long time ago Vincent" I said then go to the kitchen for some water.

"You ignored it but didn't forget it DJ" he said and lean on the door "let's just forget it Vincent I want to rest" I said then sat at the sofa.

"Fine but please don't let that false hope took over you it will only hurt DJ stop it" he said then exit the room.

I let out a sigh then throw the pillow beside me. 

Fuck this Situation.