Chapter 14: HER?

DJ's POV

I look at them Crystal and Adrian the are hugging each other and after he broke the hug he said something that made Crystal smile and shade in red "Que diable! (what the heck!)"I cursed. What the heck is he doing? 

After talking Adrian the gave her a card then she walk away. My blood is beginning to boil you know why? because while walking she could not take her eyes off the card while smiling and also blushing. I observe her every move while drinking the drink she made "bonjour DJ! comment vas tu? (how are you?)"he asked "tres bien et toi? (very well and you?)" I asked "same old friend" he replied

Adrian and I grew up in France together well we were bestfriend but because of this stupid Vanessa our friendship ended cause he love that woman while Vanessa doesn't instead she loves me but I don't. I don't have an interest on entering a relationship but because of Vanessa being clingy and I let her be cause I don't give a shit about her. Still, Adrian still thinks that I like her. No matter what I do just to fix our friendship cause it's special tome  he still insist to break it because of that woman. That's why I abhor that woman very much. We planned to enter modelling but we didn't enter together because of her. I enter modelling same as Adrian cause it's always been our dream except I also become an Idol, that's when Vanessa also joined modelling. She is a d-listed model she doesn't even know any unique posture or in our photoshoot she does not give the aura the photographer wanted to be. The reason why she got paired up with me is because she bribed the CEO of the entertainment I am working with. And now you know how much a bitch she is.

I then realized that Adrian is not in front of me anymore instead he is in the other table talking with Crystal. They are talking and laughing and I don't know I only observe them from here and that's when Adrian look at me without turning his head and smirked devilishly.

Wait what? that smirk. Shit! he has something up to. I then called Vincent "hello DJ?" he answered "peut tume rendre un service? (can you do me a favor?)" I asked "of course what is it?" he asked "Aves-vous toujours le numero de telephone du detective Hamish? (do you still have detective Hamish phone number?)" I asked " I still do why?" he asked "give it to me" I said not using french "ok then but why do you need it?" he asked I then turned my head at their direction "I have business to take care of" I said "ok then I'll send it to you later after I finish my lecture ok?"he said "fine au revoir" I said then hung up.

"OK guys let's get started!" Dennis said 

Crystal's POV 

After the photoshoot I have not seen Adrian nor DJ. They only came out for some air but it's been 20 minutes they still didn't arrive yet "manager Dennis I'll go check on them if they are still alive ok?" I asked "I was about to let Kate call them but sure both of you can go" he said smiling "ok then Cris let's go" Kate said "ok" I reply.

While walking we talk well Kate is a nice company "well, Crystal can I ask you something?" she asked "well you are already asking well sure" I replied "do you have a crush on Adrian?" she asked that made me stop and shade pink a little "so?" she asked "don't tell anyone ok?" I said quietly "ok then promise.....but promises are meant to be broken" she said but I didn't hear the last sentence "what?" I asked "oh nothing nothing" she said "ok I do have a little crush on him" I said looking away because of embarrassment. She then look at me surprised "what?" I asked she then look away "n-nothing" she replied

BOGSHHH!

As we heard something crashed we run and open the back door. We saw them fighting but they stop and look at us surprised DJ then let go Adrian and then walk in our direction with his face full of rage "Oh my! Adrian are you ok?" I asked I then look at Kate "go help DJ I'll took care of Adrian" I said. She just nod and left

DJ's POV

After the photo shoot we had a little 10  minutes break but then Adrian approach me smirking "hey dude! long time no see!"  he said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder "Adrian we always see each other in the company and stop pretending that you are my friend so please back off!" I said and the pushed him away.

"Really fine then! but  don't expect that I am not hitting on Crystal" he said that made me turned around "n'osez pas la toucher" I said "bro how bout let's talk outside" he said that made me agree.

When we arrived I maintain my distance but he came close to me and whisper in my ear "you should be careful DJ something might happen to HER" he said that made me punch him really hard in the face. He then stumble and touch his cheek at is now in red because of  my punch I then point at him "don't you dare lay a finger on her you asshole!" I said he just chuckled and look at me "oh I already did" he said then happen to get his self up "you really still do don't you?" he asked " I do what?" I asked "you know what I mean" he said that made me remember it and turn rage I ran into him and punch him right in the nose 

BOOGSH! 

He hit the trash can I then hold him in the collar and look at him that is still smirking but before I could say something the backdoor opened. Crystal and Kate look at us in shock I only let go of Adrian and pass them still feeling upset "Oh my! Adrian are you ok?" Crystal asked she said something again but I didn't heard it. I just let out a sigh and rest in the table thinking I should forget her and let her go but no...... I COULD NOT DO THAT.