Chapter 13: The Card

Crystal's POV

While making the drinks in the kitchen in advance same as the macaroons croissant and cookies I heard screaming outside so I take a sneak peak and saw a black  van parked in the front of the cafe as usual it's them. So I just continued on what I am doing. After baking I put everything in the plate neatly same as their usual drinks. 

When I go outside I then almost drop the tray of macaroons when Mary block my way but Grayson help me keep my balance "thanks Gray" I said " no worries" he replied then look at Mary " and you please be careful" he said then walk away. I look at Mary she looked at Grayson with empty eyes "why what happened with the both of you??" I asked, but rather to answer my question she take the tray of macaroons and put it in the table where manager Dennis team are sitting so I just followed her and put the tray of drinks "here's your  usual sir" I said then followed Mary back to the kitchen "hey! what happened with the both of you?" I asked "I was just talking about the new hot model and blabbing about it then he get jealous" she said with  irritated tone and crossed her arms "that's what you get for being a fan of hot mens hahahaha come on go to him and you know affect her with her cuteness" I said then sat next to her "well, that's a good idea Cris" she said then stand up "and spend more time with him than blab about the models" I said but when I look at the place she is standing she is nowhere to be seen "ugh! she just doesn't listen" I said then my eyebrows met.

After 12 minutes of watching kdrama in my phone I go back to the cafe and surprised that they still didn't even started their photoshoot. I then approached manager Dennis "sir why didn't you start yet?" I asked he look at me scratch his forehead "that idol that DJ's partner didn't arrive yet" he said then sat down but I remain standing "fan problems I think" I said "I think can you refill my coffee?" he asked "ok then" I said then grab his mug and go back to the kitchen.

After I gave him the coffee I go back to the kitchen and saw the trash is full so I wrap it in a black plastic and carry it outside and put it down. But right after I turned around I bump into someone "oh so sorry miss are you ok?" he asked "yes I am" I said while standing up "uhm is this the #### cafe?" he asked "yes it is" I replied "can I enter? Oh how rude I am Adrian by the way I am DJ's partner for the photoshoot" he said. I look at him "of course come i-in" I stutter while leading him in the front of the cafe I can feel my heart pound really really fast "shit" I cursed "what?" he asked behind my back "nothin" I said "oh Manager Dennis Adrian is here" I said as I saw Manager Dennis sitting in the table "my apology that I am late I just could not find a way because of the fans'' he said  manager Dennis sigh "okay then let's start" he said then stand up to approach the photographer. Adrian then look at me and

.

.

.

.

.

.

HUG ME?!!

I look at him surprised and blushed a little "thanks a lot..." "Crystal my name is Crystal Jade" I replied "thanks Crystal here's my number" he said giving me a card with his name and number "why would I need this?" I asked and chuckled "just in case if you want to talk to me"he said "ok then I'll go back to the kitchen" I said "bye, crystal" he said then turned around. I was walking back while looking at the card he gave me and smiled.