2

Erasure Head was doing his rounds. And then he saw a kid. He wondered what he was doing out so late. He should be around his son's age.

The said boy was currently missing. He didn't believe Dragon the slightest bit and was looking evidence to tie him the death of Inko.

At the moment now focussed on the boy before him, his instincts told him to be cautious.

Izuku knew if he turned he would come across one of the few heroes he respected. Erasure Head. Izuku was in a tight spot. He was wearing his vigilante costume after all.

Black hoody. Sleeves just stopped above the elbow and black elbow length fingerless gloves. Blank pants and red shoes. Metal mask and black cap.

Erasure Head recognized him as Deku and tried to grab him. Izuku jumped of the building and used his telekinesis to ease his landing.

On solid ground he began to run. Erasure Head choses after him. He was only doing his job. He remembered that Mic was also on patrol and called for back up.

After a while of chasing Izuku tried to make an attempt to lose him and cuts into a corner only to be greeted by another hero

"WHATS UP!!!!" Present Mic shouted blasting Izuku back. He erased his but the force from the blast caused him to hit his head against a brick wall.

Black spots clouded his vision and he was out. Well that was the end of his vigilante spree he thought.

When he woke up he was greeted by a bright light. He was in a hospital room. He tried to move his hands. They were cuffed to the bed.

Izuku let out a laugh.

This was humiliating, he thought. Great, just great. He hasn't lost his sanity. Well no completely.

Then the door opens and Eraser Head, Present Mic, another guy and Igenium with Midnight. Okay what's this line up of heroes , Izuku though to himself.

"Firstly me and Mic caught you, she was around and he is better with kids like you" erasure head said gesturing to the knight looking hero.

"And his a detective that will be asking you you questions" Izuku had pretty much figured out the other guy was a detective

"Well I'll be asking the questions though" Ingenium said with a smile in his voice

"Just hurry up and question me and put me away for all I care" Izuku told them. His eyes looked dead. The bags under his eyes shouting out he hasn't had enough sleep

The pros and the detective were taken aback by what he said and so the pro hero began his the questions.

The human lie detector stood silently and listened he said. He knew who he was. Many labelled him as the mother killer, Izuku Midoriya.

"Whats your name?"

"Izuku"

True

"Your last name"

A scowl grew on Izuku's face as he said

"Midoriya...by law not by blood"

True

This made all the pros confused. All except Aizawa. Naomasa noticed and would ask about it later

"What do you mean not by blood"

"I'm the child of my mother's ex lover. We couldn't run to him because the bastard that killed my mom would have killed us all"

True