5

Izuku could barely keep his eyes open. Asui pulled him away from the monster. Aizawa suppressing Shigaraki's quirk.

Asui jumped back with Mineta under her arms pulling Izuku along with her.

"Wait no! Erasure Head!!!!" Izuku shouted.

Put the boy down, and pulled back her tongue. With all the strength he could master, the vigilante thrust his hands forward. With telekinesis he lifted up the monster from the badly wounded pro hero and began slamming it against every thing.

Mineta and Asui cringed. The vigilante was using so much force that a normal person could have been nothing but paste.

"What the Fuck are you waiting for!!!!!! Get him AWAY from HERE!!!!!" Izuku shouted at the frog girl and the shaking boy.

Asui managed to pull their teacher and the two students started making their way back to safety. Izuku kept on  using his telekinesis and erasure. Making sure the hand villain doesn't get him. Using the monster's body as a weapon and a shield.

Izuku was losing strength and fast. When the doors burst open and a booming voice came. He was relieved.

The Nomu broke free and grabbed Izuku by the head attempting to crush it. In an instant the boy was on the ground, head still together.

The dark haired boy looked up to see the number one hero protecting him.

Izuku tried to get to his feet. But his pounding head and bloodshot eyes kept him grounded.

Almight began his battle with the monster. The boy was glad that the villain was too preoccupied to focus on him.

Kurogiri came back. The villain didn't bait much of an eye at the vigilante teen. Almight was about yo slam the monster into the earth but then the warp gate opened up a warp and saved the beast.

Izuku gritted his teeth.

Shigaraki Tomura began his rambling. Izuku was getting annoyed. The monster moved its hand to what looked like Almights weak spot.

The Nomu, what it was called dug his fingers into the wound from long ago. Reopening and causing damage.

Izuku was about use it. His own original quirk. A quirk none of his parents or known family members had. He was about to save the hero that only wanted to protect... The hero needed to be here to protect the others

He was about to when suddenly the temperature dropped. Ice skidded out from no where and encased the Nomu.

The teen stared in surprise as the dual coloured hair boy appeared. He noted he was the son of the hero he almost killed last time.

Two more came.

Bakugou appeared and created an explosion pinning down Kurogiri. Kirishma tried to hit Shigaraki, but the villain was quick to get away.

Bakugou had a hand on Kurogiri's metal container. The thing that contained his physical form. What it was the boy didn't know.

Shigaraki was now the only one standing. His rambling continued until he finally snapped.

"Nomu, get our ride back" said Shigarki

That moment everyone was to stunned and to slow to move. Almight wasn't fast enough. Bakugou took the full brunt of the Nomu's power. The force blew everyone back. Everyone stared in horror as the dust began to clear up

Tears began to drip down Kirishma's eyes. His best friend. His best was no more

"What?" Came Bakugou's voice