15

"Both of them passed out from quirk overuse" says recovery girl as she patches up Aizawa. She could have reprimanded him for breaking his arm, but she let it slide

"Why not tell the girl the truth" the old nurse suggested

"The bastard has his fangs dug deep in her. If we tell her, she'll most likely want that man to tell it to her. From there the bastard is just going sink his fangs deeper"

"He'll spout more lies. And when she finds out there's no telling what that bastard will do to her" the man sighs heavily

"If we reveal Dragon the chances him doing something worse to her are high. And not to mention we still have no proof he is behind Inko's murder even though I can feel in my bones his responsible" the man growled, his bloodlust leaking out till he got a bonk on his head

"Stop that, you scared one of the kids and also almost choked Almight to death" recovery girl huffs

"Sorry could you explain the brats"

"Izuku and Izumi are undoubtedly twins. They also have the same quirks. This is a rare phenomenon. Their quirks can be said to be halved. Izuku is one half and Izumi another half. When they come together their quirks become stronger and what happened to the robot will happen when they use their quirks together" she explains.

From Aizawa was getting was so if these brats are near each other or piss each other off then all hell breaks lose.

"Their quirks become stronger along with the drawbacks resulting in what just happened"

"They should wake up soon" she says "So you should also start heading out"

Keeping her in the dark was probably the best thing to do in his mind. From how she and Izuku interacted, it just meant that she doesn't now the whole truth. She probably knows that she's related to Izuku, he believes. Izuku however probably doesn't know.

He didn't know she even existed. Inko most likely put her in the orphanage so that she could stay out of Dragon's reach. But sadly the man found her, took her in, charade as the father of the year, tell self pitying stories, blame a freaking twelve of murder...

He wondered if that girl even had a brain. But now he has more on his hands. He has one more to save. One more of Inko's legacy to protect.

The man leaves and goes to check on Deku. And he was gone.

The kid was already outside ready to start the next game. He ran into Bakugou on the way for some reason he didn't glare at him usual. That's was completely weird.

He spotted Izumi and didn't want to be anywhere near her. Well she to had the sentiment. And was probably for the best

"WHEN DID YOU BREAK YOUR HAND!!!!" Mic shouted

Dad broke his hand? Izuku wondered. Wait dragon is here. Must have gotten pissed

The whole arena was turned into a maze. Okay, how they turned that into that in under what seemed less than thirty minutes is amazing if has anything to say about it.

As much he wants to avoid Izumi, he wants to know why she has his mother's name. Why she looks like him and what bone does she has to pick with him. After using his quirk on the robot and seeing that explosion, he been feeling her glare on his back ever since they passed the finish line.

It only took one glance at her, looking up to Dragon, and seeing Dragon smile back at her and seeing her face brighten up like the sun to tell him he and she are working together.

It seemed as he missed out some information. It seemed he had more things to uncover.

Why does she have mom's last name. Why did she look like that when dragon smiled at her. Is that bastard feeding her with lies like everyone else.

Izuku thinks his head is going to explode. He can see the reason why they look alike so clearly but he doesn't want to admit it since now she has a connection to dragon...

He felt like pulling all the hair on his head out.

Izumi on the other hand felt great about standing up to Deku. She thought through her plan on how to expose him and decided against the idea. She wanted to hear the boys reason. She wanted to hear the story from different angles.

Of course dragon didn't know about this. She knew it was going against the man's wishes but something in her told her that she needed to uncover everything.

She looked up to where her adoptive father stood. The man stood, smiling down at her. Wearing a rough smile on his face. His assistant stood beside him. the man's hair was cinder black. Strange visors over his eyes like that of a robot. Man wore a jet black suit and Izumi never once saw the man far from Hisashi without an order.

She would wonder who he was most of the time. She could feel a heated glare scorching her back. She didn't need to turn to know who it was. She wondered what would make the kids turn out to become what he had...

Kaminari was having quite alot of fun today. It was making him forget that he betrayed his friends. But he knew he they were still wary. They talk the same or laugh the same at times. It was an unpleasant awkward feeling.

But he was still enjoying it today. Also interesting. There was suddenly a female Deku. He looked over to the other vigilante and noted he had been really shaken up.

Even with everything he had a nagging feeling in his gut. Like someone he had been searching for was around. And that person was someone with the ability to make his insides boil.

But he decided to concentrate on the next match

"Here we have what can be said as another obstacle course. However this time you students are each others obstacle course" Shouted Mic as he explained

"You all are given points based on the place you have came at. But since the Two of you have taken first place as a  tie the points have been halved!!!" Midnight proclaimed

And out came the headband. Izuku and Izumi flashing Five thousand each. the Aime was to collect as much points as possible.

The top sixteen will move to the final rounds.

This was going to a walk in the park for Izuku. Izumi was feeling a bit nervous. She didn't want to hurt her fellow school mates. Shinsou Hitoshi was grinning madly. Todoroki didn't bother him. Itbwas childs play

Bakugou however was not concentrating. His inner turmoil was distracting him. most of all he felt guilty and disgusted with himself. His resolve wavering as he looked back on what he did.....