Chapter 10: In the Real World

Zach's, Mike's and Elizabeth's family was is shambles. They were so worried and scared. They had no idea what happened, they only had assumptions. The search was still on, but nothing was turned up. No one had seen them or Leo Sherolds. There was no trace of where they could be. The news was hoping with the story and people from across the country were intrigued by the story. The search party had gotten massive. Posters where everywhere with there faces and the story was on every news station and radio station across the country. A website was set up for any with information, but so far all it was false leads. There were also people that had made up horrible rumors and were blaming Zach and Mike and accused them of murdering Maria and taking Elizabeth. Even though there was hard evidence that Leo killed his wife. Therefore police where at the Wright residences 24/7. A  local news report came out the six day of the disappearance.

There's still no trace of where Zachary, Michael or Elizabeth could be. The search has expanded across the country. A website has been set up for any with information and posters are up across the nation. The evidence still clearly states that Leo Sherolds is the murdered of his wife, but authorities can only infer that Leo took Mike, Zach and Elizabeth. Authorities though are baffled at all this and don't know what to do. They can only look, sit and wait. As the days go bye its looking more like there will be no return, but family and friends are keeping hope. Two people though were arrested for trespassing on the Wright property, they were upset, because they believe authorities are wrong about who killed Maria Sherolds. They believe the only evidence points to Zach and Mike murdering Maria and then Kidnapping Elizabeth. Authorities have said this is not the case over and over again. Police have been on the Wright property 24/7 from now until.... Well until things blow over.

Things were insane. People where upset and baffled. Everyone though was really confused. Most of the Wrights have talked on live tv or the radio about finding Zach, Mike, and Liz.

They all believe they will come home one day, but no one else besides the Wrights believed that, not even the authorities.