Chapter 15: I Don't Want to Die

The next day they all got up and started to walk again. Liz though was sick again this time worse. She couldn't walk or keep her eyes open. Mike and Zach also started to feel real run down and sick. They knew they were getting to the end.

Mike sat Liz down against a tree.

"Mike" she said

"Ya pumpkin" he replied.

"Are we going to die? Because I don't want to die" she said crying, but no tears came down her face.

"We aren't going to die" said Mike kissing her and trying to calm her down.

Mike though got full of rage, he stood up and went over to Leo.

He then began to beat him, punching him in the face and beating him all over.

Zach ran over trying to pull him off "MIKE! MIKE! cut it out, your going to kill him!"

"He deserves to die!" yelled Mike.

"He derserves to rot away in jail" said Zach.

"I swear to God if Liz's dies or anything else happens to her I will kill you" said Mike to Leo. He stormed off.

They were all just so tired, that they barely walked anywhere. Mike was taking a nap and Zach was just sitting fiddling with a stick not paying attention. Liz got up and started to walk over to the creek, but she had to climb over some rocks. She was fumbling.

"Hey Liz!" said Zach getting up and running over to her, "You going to hurt yourself."

But it was to late, she had slipped and scrapped her hands and one knee and leg all up. Zach grabbed.

"Liz!" he said.

Mike than woke up. Zach carried her over to Mike. She was badly beat up.

"Im sorry" she said, "I thought I felt better."

"No its fine, don't worry about" said Zach, "Lets fix you up."

"We can't" said Mike, "We used it on that jack***" pointing at Leo.

"Im fine really" said Liz.

Mike and Zach shot each a glance and they began to walk again.

They walked for another two hours or so. Then up head Liz saw something.

"What is that?" said Liz pointing, she was being carried by Mike.

Mike looked up it looked like... almost like a road.

"Its a road!" said Zach shocked.

Liz jumped down from Mike's back and found some energy somewhere and they ran pulling Leo along who was struggling.

They got to the end and it was a road. A road no doubt. The started to walk down the road hoping for a car.

A car then came around a bend. They started jumping up and down and waving. The car stopped and pulled.

"Oh My God, your the missing Wrights!" said the Man.